What Should have been

hawkfarmer

Watching ISU and Tennessee advance to the Sweet 16 just makes me think of what could've/should've been for the hawks. They should have beaten both of those teams and had the talent to do what both those teams have done. Good for those teams, but sucks for Iowa.

Yep, makes me sick seeing Tenn is the Sweet 16, and destroying both Umass and Mercer....Iowa would have done the same thing if we could've just gotten a W over Tenn and gotten back into the winning mental mindset. It was all mental at the end of the season.

The thing that is frustratingis for a higher seed we had one of the best draws. The first three teams we seemily would have stomped in January. Then you have Michigan which would have been a toss up on neuteal court. But team had to play their best ball essential ly when it didnt matter.

Doubtly will ever have a path to the elite eight that favors iowa that well again..

Congrats your the first person to be a ****** on HN

No, he is not, from what I can tell over the years.

And you can't assume that we would have beaten UMass and Mercer the way we were playing down the stretch. We got it together and played a good game vs. Tennessee but I don't think we can fairly extrapolate wins after that with any certainty.

The thing that is frustratingis for a higher seed we had one of the best draws. The first three teams we seemily would have stomped in January. Then you have Michigan which would have been a toss up on neuteal court. But team had to play their best ball essential ly when it didnt matter.

Doubtly will ever have a path to the elite eight that favors iowa that well again..

yep Umass would have been a gift to play as a 6 seed and to top it off no Duke?! I can't even begin to think about it without getting sick

I just wish that the Hawks didn't have to play the Vols in the first round. With me being a big fan of both programs it sucks.

Latest posts