What is your prized Hawk item

Slow time of the year so thought I would post this over here as I also posted on the other site and found some people had some really kick azz stuff. I'll go first, I have a majority of the game used Bowl jerseys from the 1993-present. Not sure how I started collecting those but man its a fun hobby. I also have both white and black Banana peel jerseys from the mid 90's and just recently got a the Hawkeye Gloves with the tigerhawk on the palms that the players wear. I know you can't get those anywhere really. I have most of the game used throwback jerseys the Hawks have worn in recent years. I have some connections if anyone is interested, let me know and I will get you my info.

Anyone have a game used 2010 Throwback they wore against Ball State? I am needing one and would pay good money for one.

What's does everyone have that's rare and unique?

I have a mint condition game program for Notre Dame at Iowa on November 23rd, 1963. The game was never played due to the assassination of President Kennedy the day before. As a 11 year old Hawk fan, I had a ticket for that game. I shed a few tears that day. (Because they cancelled that game.) A win that day would have meant a winning record for the 1963 season.

I had a basketball signed by Bill Walton and it was stolen when I was playing basketball in San Diego. Does that count? Awww Shucks, I need a braille to read that title of this thread.

I have a real Hawkeye football jersey from the 1970's (my dad some how got it for me.) It's black with solid gold letters and has IOWA on both sleeves. It has some tears in it from whoever wore it back in the day. I also have my Rose Bowl tickets from the Washington game & 09 Outback Bowl tickets. I also have the Book a High Porch Picnic which Hayden Fry autographed for me personally.

Full size authentuc Iowa helmet personalized and signed by KF, thank you DW for that.

On the look out for a Nile Kinnick signed piece. Willing to be patient for the right one there.

H4L

I got one of these at a garage sale 68 cents. Somebody wrote "Go Hawks" on the bottom

51106psku1.jpg

GOLD!

Latest posts