What is your level of optimism right now?

What is your level of optimism right now?

• Very optimistic

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Cautiously optimistic

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Neutral

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Slightly pessimistic

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Very pessimistic

Votes: 24 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good god, will some of you guys ever get it. Vandy is not a lousy QB.

He had a 25/7 TD to INT ratio in 2011, and he's been invited to NFL camp wth the Vikings in 2013.

IT WAS FREAKING GREG DAVIS THAT KILLED HIS GAME in 2012 !!!!

Even worse news then. Cause guess which one is back in Kinnick again this season.

I hope they do but don't think Iowa sniffs six wins , but the sad truth is if they do kf did so bad last year people will be ok with six wins

I will not even mention the new talented players who are coming in. Just on proven players who are listed as backups they have: Canzari, Bullock, Cotton, Duzey, Hamilton, Donnal, Macmillan, Cooper, Perry, Alston, Lowdermilk, and Draper are all proven players who are listed as backups. This speaks to Iowa's depth.

Last edited:
I will not even mention the new talented players who are coming in. Just on proven players who are listed as backups they have: Canzari, Bullock, Cotton, Duzey, Hamilton, Donnal, Macmillan, Cooper, Perry, Alston, Lowdermilk, and Draper are all proven players who are listed as backups. This speaks to Iowa's depth.

I'm not sure I'd call all those players proven. Perry? Alston? Hamilton? Duzey? Draper? Slthough some of those listed may have played and have the potential to be good, some of those you mention have very little game time and even less production,

Many have also started games. The overall experience is still pretty good second teamers. 5 or 6 guys have have started games prior to this season that are not listed as starters now. That is not bad at all.

Latest posts