what is your favorite 1st round match up?

Foval21

no i am not talking about the pigtail match ups.

i believe it is vcu vs. witchita state. i thought vcu was poised for a deep run before the match ups and i thought witchita state was playing some of the best bball of in the country. now that they are playing to start the tourney i am torn on who will win. 5/12 games are always hard to pick but this may be the hardest game to pick out of all the games possible.

i think i will go with witchita state and feel they are very likely elite 8 bound.

Everybody is high on Vanderbilt, in fact 1 of the "experts" had them in the Final Four. But I think the Vandy/Harvard first round match up is a good one and I would not be surprised to see Harvard upset Vandy here.

wow...what did the committee say to the Pac 12 by leaving Washington out which won the regular season.

Don't lose to South Dakota St by 20 at home and hope your conference goes better than 1-31 vs Top 50 non-conf opponents next season?

This. The Pac-12 was going to be VERY lucky to get anyone outside of the conference tourney winner into the Dance.

Latest posts