What is the word on Moss and Lachey playing against Wisky?

uihawk82

We dont know the running game plan but two TEnds gives the hawks a lot of leverage to run across the whole OLine or bring a TEnd into the backfield as an H-back, to go heavy with two TEnds together on one side with an unbalanced line and run that direction or waggle and run counter plays to the other side.

TEnds can be a big weapon staying in to block a blitzer, and they will be blitzing, and then release to catch a short, safe pass that could have lot's of YAC. Is Lachey ready to play?

And Moss is a great tackler and hustle guys who seems to come up with INTs. He can cover. Roberts did a good job against a tough passing opponent but best to have the starter in during this game.

I wouldn't read too much into the depth chart. If I were Ferentz and had my best guy somewhat questionable, I sure as hell wouldn't spill the beans a few days before the game by leaving him off the depth chart.

In the depth chart released ahead of Wisconsin game Lachey is listed. At right corner Roberts and Harris are listed. Moss apparently out.

https://247sports.com/college/iowa/...r-Petras-Tyler-Goodson-173844822/#173844822_4

Thanks, I assume this year is Moss's Covid extra year and it is a shame that he might miss multiple games. Even in live time and on the replays when he got injured you could see his left knee hit the ground pretty hard as he made the INT and as he rolled over the PSU receiver landed on Moss's folded legs pretty hard and really squished them which may have stretched or strained something. I hated that the media immediately and even later assumed he injured himself by celebrating.

Sounds like Moss is still out... Sure would be nice to have him back but no need for him to come back too early either. Especially in this game where we shouldn't have to worry about them airing it out much.

Thanks, I assume this year is Moss's Covid extra year and it is a shame that he might miss multiple games. Even in live time and on the replays when he got injured you could see his left knee hit the ground pretty hard as he made the INT and as he rolled over the PSU receiver landed on Moss's folded legs pretty hard and really squished them which may have stretched or strained something. I hated that the media immediately and even later assumed he injured himself by celebrating.
Pretty sure this is Moss' fourth year and has a COVID year if he desires. Not sure if he will stick around for it though.

Pretty sure this is Moss' fourth year and has a COVID year if he desires. Not sure if he will stick around for it though.
Moss still has a covid year remaining. He's played 4 seasons and anyone who was on a roster during covid gets 5.

Hopefully Craig is back as well. I have watched Wisconsin a few times this year; their OTs are slow-footed, so hopefully ZVV and co can get some pressure off the edge on third and long (unlike the Purdue game).

Logan Jones could provide some quality snaps this week too of he is ready.