What is the minimum?

hawkfan1319

Amount of points you want to see scored on Saturday? None of those dumb comments " enough to win" . I'm going to assume winning with this question or the season is done already.

My is 35.

I'd like to see at least in the 40's. Sounds like Missouri St. is pretty bad, so if Iowa's offense starts to click, I think Iowa should be capable of rolling up the offense in this one.

Or if the team takes it's foot off the pedal in the second half (as is usually the case) and ends up with 35 for the game, then I'd say at least 21-28 in the first half.

I know this wont happen but I would like to see KF put the hammer down and not let up until the final gun. 38 points and a win.

Who cares? I can't think of a more irrelevant football game played by Iowa in years.

I love your post, you don't care about the game yet you took the time to read the thread and make a post about it. That says more about you than the game and its irrelevance.

The offense needs to, at minimum, put up more than they did against NIU (20pts). I think to consider it a successful game offensively the benchmark should be 30.

For me to have any confidence going into the confernece schedule I would need to see 50 in both this and the ISU game.

I'll start by saying they should score 8 out of 10 posessions.

12 posessions means about 9 scores a few of those will be FGs so 42 + 3 + 3 = 48.

If this happens, we will see a team that can execute on offense. That, at this stage is very important.

I love your post, you don't care about the game yet you took the time to read the thread and make a post about it. That says more about you than the game and its irrelevance.
Yes, because the 10 seconds it took to post that was very valuable to me. You're an idiot.

I would like to see 40+ points. More importantly, though, I would like to see our second team offense in, running real plays (not just sitting on the clock) and putting up some points/experience.

Play the first team long enough that the win is secure (as in, more than a 2 TD lead). Then start subbing in 2nd team players (mixing with 1st team) until you feel that you have gotten your individual 1st team players the plays/experience that you need them to have from this game. Then just wholesale throw in 2nd and 3rd team players, WHILE CONTINUING TO RUN A SCORING OFFENSE. Get them some real experience - not just sitting on the damn ball.

Depends. 42, unless they score more than 17. I think the spread needs to be >25 for me to be content.

50. Indiana put up 73 last week against Indiana State who finished 7-4 last season, 73 let that one sink in for awhile. MO State lost 23-17 against a Northwestern State team that finished 4-7 last year.

4 TD's, 3 FG. Let's let Meyer get a little work in, likely gonna need him this year at least a couple time.

I would be good with 37 points, actually more interested to see if the Defense can keep them under 14...

I keep thinking this game is not important for the W necessarily, but incredibly important for confidence, live snaps, live reads, etc.

Latest posts