What is 'Keeping a Drug House'?

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
as best as I can glean:

Any residence with drug activity that attracts the attention of the community and negatively impacts quality of life in the community

There are certain levels..high level would be fortified or a lab..mid level would be high traffic, low level would be minor drug activity, or a party house

It means that DJK is the owner or primary renter of said residence, and although he didn't have possession of the drugs he is responsible for what is going on on his property.

I've always thought this kid doesn't have it together & doesn't have the work ethic necessary to make it at the next level.

Keeping a drug house? WTF? He was in possession, had it in his system, and had video taped himself doing it. Idiot.

"According to Iowa City criminal complaints, police found marijuana, cocaine and prescription drugs inside Derrell Johnson-Koulianos’ residence during a search Tuesday afternoon. Police said Johnson-Koulianos admitted to using the drugs and a urine test indicated a presence of drugs in his urine. Johnson-Koulianos allegedly also had electronic media showing him in possession of drugs.

Iowa football coach Kirk Ferentz said, “I am highly disappointed to learn of the charges. Derrell has been suspended from all team activities.â€￾

This actually happened to a very good friend of mine in college. He was a renter in a known party house. Police raid, one of his buddies had a pound of meth. I'm not into it so I had kept my distance for some time. Thank God.

5 year suspended sentence for possession. Could have been charged with intent to deliver. Probation now with regular **** tests.

sounds similar to the ever popular "interference with official acts" charge. something they tack on to charge you with when they want to convict you of something. never heard of anyone convicted of "keeping a drug house".

sounds similar to the ever popular "interference with official acts" charge. something they tack on to charge you with when they want to convict you of something. never heard of anyone convicted of "keeping a drug house".

Doesn't matter. He ****** positive. He was in possession. & he admitted guilt of as much. Don't let the door hit your *** on the way out Darrel, & for all I care, i have just wiped you from the hawkeye history books for being such a stupid human being.

It ain't good, Jon.

It ain't good.

Nutshell: It's your residence, there's drug use there, and you know about it.

Goodbye, NFL.

As i have stated in another thread, i know who they are, I lived in the other half of a duplex with them from May '08 - Mar '09. I suspect it to be leaked, but i will not be the one to do it.

I will.

According to police documents, Iowa City Police Street Crimes investigators were conducting a drug investigation on Johnson-Koulianos’ roommate, 21-year-old Brady Cooper Johnson. Police served a search warrant at the residence they shared at 1128 E. Washington St. at 1:50 p.m. Inside, officers allegedly found marijuana, over $3,000 cash, a digital scale and other items used in the sale of drugs.
Police said they found cocaine, small quantities of marijuana and pamoate, diazepam, hydromorphone hydrochloride and zolpidem tartrate pills in Johnson-Koulianos’ bedroom. Pamoate is one of the two formations of hydroxyzine, an antihistamine used to treat mild anxiety, insomnia, motion-sickness, itching and allergies and is known as an effective sedative and tranquilizer. Diazepam is used to treat anxiety, insomnia and seizures. Hydromorphone hydrochloride is a narcotic analgesic which Johnson-Koulianos allegedly told officers he takes to help with pain, according to police. Zolpidem tartrate is used to treat insomnia.

Iowa football: Derrell Johnson-Koulianos arrested on drug charges | Hawk Central

WHat a GREAT idea to be a football player and LIVE with a dude with past drug charges/history...just a great idea...nothing bad can come from that, nooo.

I wonder if that's a cousin or something from Ohio? Since it's out now, Tex, tell us what you know.

When i lived in the same duplex with DJK i can honestly say there was no evidence of the charges laid against him. He actually frequently came over to my side of the duplex to hang out. I still will not list the name of the people that lived with him to not indirectly "group" them together with the activities DJK chose to recently partake in. Remember i lived next to him only up to Mar '09 when i moved down to Fort Worth. I did come up because my lease was officially up in July to move anything big that i had left up there, and party one more night in IC, legally.

Again, During the time i lived next to him i was over at his place and never saw anything like what is being charged against him. BUT just like any college kid we would have some drinks both out on the town and back at the duplex. This is way out of left field for me, but then again i never really kept in touch after July '09 - so i could not speak to his actions over the last year and a half.

If this "edhightower" guy is saying that this all started back in '08 with regards to the "doghouse" situation. i can vehemently deny that, and vouch for DJK during that time as far as what i know from his place and experiences with him.

As to his "roomates" i refuse to give the names of those that lived with him while i lived in the duplex. Once it is leaked i will either confirm or deny when people are implicating names.

as best as I can glean:

Any residence with drug activity that attracts the attention of the community and negatively impacts quality of life in the community

There are certain levels..high level would be fortified or a lab..mid level would be high traffic, low level would be minor drug activity, or a party house

drug house = distributing drugs out of their house.

your house wouldn't be considered a drug house if you were smoking dubies now and then, or even now.

the shiite will hit the fan for these young men.

Latest posts