What is everyone's streak?

hawkfan1319

The last home game I missed was MSU 2007. That puts me at around 38 home games attended without having to work or getting stuck at a wedding.

streak? no that kind of thing ended when my daughter got old enough to play sports on Saturdays. I'm just thankful I get to go to 3-4 games a year!

My fam had season tix for 15 years from the mid 80's to the early 2000's before they gave them up. We got them back in 2008 and haven't missed a game since.

My streak started with Michigan in 2003. Went to that one and the remaining home games that year. Bought my first set of season tickets the next year.

After many years of sporadic season ticket purchases, going back to 1968, and occasional single game attendance, I have been a season ticket holder since 1995. Six years ago, when I retired, I began a string of attending all of Iowa's away games, as well. I do miss one game per year, either a home or away contest, because I cannot give up my once a year pheasant hunting trip to South Dakota. And, since retirement kicked in, I have been a season basketball ticket holder, as well. Lived through Alford, Lick, and now am loving watching Fran rebuild the program!

This fall when yall are basking in the sunshine on a perfect October day, think of how fortunate you are to be there - remember old NCHawker who has been to just 2 games since 1984 ( Michigan in 84 and OSU in 96)

My streak is brown with a little tint of green. I think the green came from the icing on those 4 cupcakes I ate yesterday..

My last miss was the Syracuse 2007 night game. Only other miss since I started buying season tickets in 2001 was the 2002 ISU night game. Darn weddings.

Since I live in Tampa, my best opportunities to get to Iowa games are when they play in January Bowls down this way.. Last Iowa game I went to was the Outback Bowl against South Carolina, 1/1/09.

Yes, I was at the 1/1/05 Cap 1 bowl against LSU and saw Tate to Holloway in person. Awesome.

I missed the Orange Bowl in January '10 because I was losing my job and didn't want to spend the money on the tickets, sadly. I was also unable to make it to the 1/1/06 officiating travesty against UF.

Some very impressive streaks on here!
I've had my season tix since '08, but haven't been able to make every game. On average, I'll miss a game a year due to work, weddings (why can't people consult the schedule when picking a wedding date), or other commitments.

This year, I'll be officiating a wedding right before the ISU game. And yes, I'll be talking extremely fast during that one. Lol!

My streak of not attending Iowa games dates back to some game when Tim Dwight was still on the team. Can anyone beat my tavern Hawk record?

My streak tops 'em all: drunk at every game watch and DVR-ed every game aired on our cable game since I got the thing.

Oh, and I've text-ed with ColoradoHawkeye at least once per game since the two of us learned how to use that now-outdated mode of communication.

Latest posts