What is AIRBHG?

HawkPhin, we really don't know exactly what AIRBHG is, how it became so angry at Iowa running backs or even what the devil looks like. The good folks at BlackHeartGoldPants have posted possible images of AIRBHG. But it's sort of like spirituality, or even Obamacare; we really don't have a good picture what it looks like, only the toll it takes on Iowa football.

Here are some BHGP depictions:

airbhg2_medium.jpg

airbhg.jpg

I think the better question is how can he be stopped

Perhaps Iowa needs to consider a version of a ritual done in Santa Fe, N.M., every year. The Burning of ZOZOBRA symbolizes the vaporization of all your worries and hardships of the past year.

Perhaps the Iowa edition could be the "Burning of AIRBHG;" the figure could resemble Ken O'Keefe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYHPh71390g]The Burning of ZOZOBRA!!! 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Perhaps Iowa needs to consider a version of a ritual done in Santa Fe, N.M., every year. The Burning of ZOZOBRA symbolizes the vaporization of all your worries and hardships of the past year.

Perhaps the Iowa edition could be the "Burning of AIRBHG;" the figure could resemble Ken O'Keefe.

The Burning of ZOZOBRA!!! 2011 - YouTube

Maybe they could do it before every home game. Would the U be ok with this? Where would they do it?

I think airbhg can only be appeased with a blood sacrifice. I nominate either okeefe4prez, herbyhawk or ghost:)

It's obvious that AIRBHG is a racist..."he"? keeps picking off our RBs until we're left with nothing but a white guy or two on the depth chart...:mad:

Can anyone find the original AIRBHG article? I remember reading a summary of Iowa running backs and it cracked me up and made me cry at the same time...I can't find it though

Latest posts