What if?

Cory

How many people on here would be back on the KF wagon if Iowa won the West next year?

Would it depend on how they got it? Who they beat or lost to?

Would it matter on player decisions based on who plays?

If KF would adjust his scheme and show that an old dog can learn new tricks..Win the West and beat the Clowns as he should I would be more content.

I'm beyond being satisfied with a mere division title, especially if they're 9-3/8-4 and 6-2 in the league, winning some convoluted tiebreaker and then getting beat 70-3 by OSU in the championship game. After 5 years of complete suckitude, I want an outright conference championship and/or playoff appearance before I get anywhere close to being back on the Captain Clueless bandwagon. The B1G West is a complete joke anyway. It's beyond pathetic that anyone would consider winning it some kind of significant accomplishment.

I'm beyond being satisfied with a mere division title, especially if they're 9-3/8-4 and 6-2 in the league, winning some convoluted tiebreaker and then getting beat 70-3 by OSU in the championship game. After 5 years of complete suckitude, I want an outright conference championship and/or playoff appearance before I get anywhere close to being back on the Captain Clueless bandwagon. The B1G West is a complete joke anyway. It's beyond pathetic that anyone would consider winning it some kind of significant accomplishment.

Agreed. Kirk always is looking for a back door into a championship. There really is no plan to win one anyways. he feels his token Iowa state loss won't ever mean squat cause the meat of the schedule is the big ten conference games which means he never has any aspirations of a national championship. So we can settle for those "bowl championships" instead, right Gar?

I agree with OO. I don't know if KF could ever get most people back short of winning a National Title or three Big Ten Titles in a row.

FIRE FERRENTZ!!!! AND FRAN!!!!

Latest posts