What if Iowa lost to Purdue today?

Sooner nation is in meltdown. 11 win expectations with a bcs bowl.

the hawk fans will be in a lesser slow burn

If we lose and really look bad then I could see chernobyl

Red rover red rover send the Stoops brothers on over........... :D

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised. The Hawks have and over all losing record against Big Ten opponents (.447) and hold a winning record against only three Big Ten teams (Indiana, Michigan State and Northwestern). Most years they are just an average team and this is one of those years, unfortunately. A loss to Purdue on the road wouldn't shock me.

meltdown-front-cover.jpg

This has the makings to be EPIC.

I think Kirk is a pretty solid coach but there would be no excuse for a loss to Purdue today. Outside of "thats football" anyway.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised. The Hawks have and over all losing record against Big Ten opponents (.447) and hold a winning record against only three Big Ten teams (Indiana, Michigan State and Northwestern). Most years they are just an average team and this is one of those years, unfortunately. A loss to Purdue on the road wouldn't shock me.

What the hell does Iowa's "all time" Big Ten record have to do with this game or this season? Iowa has actually won 53% of their Big ten games with Ferentz as the coach. That % is tainted somewhat by the 3-13 start in his first two seasons when he was left a team in shambles.

Your man, (Paul Rhoads) has a current Big 12 record of 12-28. His best season was with Gene Chizek's players. This record gets you a 10 year deal at 2 million a year at ISU.
Talk about low self esteem..(this guy went 7-6, we better lock him up for life.)

Latest posts