What I wrote about Aaron White this summer

He reminds me a lot of every Wisconsin player from the last 10 years(except their point guards).;)

Wow... the more I read about these guys.. the more I get worried about the game in Ames. Sounds like Fran has got things going.

He reminds me a lot of every Wisconsin player from the last 10 years(except their point guards).;)

This is kind of what I was thinking. seems like the Leuhrer (sp?), Nankiville (sp?) and that shaggy ginger guy. All of them 6'7 - 6'10 ish, white, and solid heady hoops players.

This is kind of what I was thinking. seems like the Leuhrer (sp?), Nankiville (sp?) and that shaggy ginger guy. All of them 6'7 - 6'10 ish, white, and solid heady hoops players.

Here are the phrases you should be aware of: Hard nosed, buzzer to buzzer, blue collar, brings his lunch pail, heady, student of the game, etc. Vitale 101. Diaper Dandy baby!!!

Edit, high motor and good feel for the game. Scrappy.

Last edited:
Here are the phrases you should be aware of: Hard nosed, buzzer to buzzer, blue collar, brings his lunch pail, heady, student of the game, etc. Vitale 101. Diaper Dandy baby!!!

Edit, high motor and good feel for the game. Scrappy.

You forgot "gym rat"...

I'm just here to help...:D

He reminds me of Adam Morrison, JJ Reddick, Fred Hoiberg, Kevin Love, Tyler Hansbrough, Greg Brunner mixed with Brian Scalabrine...And I didn't even see the game.

I was thinking more of a combination of Jeff Hornecheck, Kurt Rambis, and Frank Brickowski, with a bit of Danny Anige.

Latest posts