What has the better chance of happening?

Hawkfnntn

Iowa losing out the rest of the way on a 6 game losing streak. Or getting to the 2nd weekend in the big dance? Or hell just winning the first game in the big dance. I know which way I'm leaning...
They haven't just gotten beaten the last couple games. They've had their manhood taken from them. It's just really really tough to get that back at this point in the year. I think some will blame the Fran fiasco on it and I think that'd be letting the players off the hook. I think other teams have started to play more together and improved as the year has gone on. Not us... These guys are fractured and when none of your players are stars that can take over a game by themselves this can happen. This group has to play together as a group to play well and succeed. It takes more then one or 2 guys having a good game. They all have their roles and right now who's played 'well' lately?

I'll say losing out. Not to be negative, but getting to 2nd weekend will probably mean beating a 1 or 2 seed in the 2nd round. Possible, but losing 3 more games seems more likely.

Latest posts