What happened to Duzey going deep?? Or Kittle??

uihawk82

Those two guys have or had some speed at TE, and Hamilton isnt a chump.

I havent seen pass routes trying to get them on a lbkr and going deep for some time. I have missed the last 3 home games where you can see this better.

I remember against UNI and Ball St the TEs ran some deeper routes. Man I want to see Duzey catch a long one.

This is the biggest question, I think in this offense. What happened to the IOWA tight end?
Last year, even Kittle got in on the action, caught some passes.
Greg Davis might want to observe the creative way Andy Reid uses the Tight ends, at KC with the
Chiefs

This is the biggest question, I think in this offense. What happened to the IOWA tight end?
Last year, even Kittle got in on the action, caught some passes.
Greg Davis might want to observe the creative way Andy Reid uses the Tight ends, at KC with the
Chiefs

Yes, Fasano and this Kelci guy are great. As a matter of fact during the game against the bills yesterday I think the announcers said that KC doesnt have a TD pass to a WR this year.

This is one more example of..."Do the offensive coaches even f***ing show up for work?". It's time for change.

GD thinks "TE" on his game plan is the word "THE" missing a letter. He has no, nada, not one ******* clue.

It's like GD can't figure out how to use tight ends and receivers in the same game. They either dominantly throw to the tight ends and completely ignore the receivers or vice versa

It's like GD can't figure out how to use tight ends and receivers in the same game. They either dominantly throw to the tight ends and completely ignore the receivers or vice versa

Interesting observation but I do see it. That one game recently, maybe Maryland Bullock had 15 or so catches and the WRs didnt get a catch until the 4th qtr

I hate to state the obvious, but you are referencing a QB problem, not an OC problem. There is no point in running a deep route...and the odds are you will not see a deep route run on tv, when Rudock checks down to a 2 yard pass to Bullock immediately. There are guys deep on virtually every play. The ball just doesn't go that direction. Defenses know it.

I am hoping we will eventually see Jake face an 11 man box with 4 WRs completely uncovered and his response will be to audible to a run to the right.

We don't want to take unnecessary risk. Jake is great kid, he's really smart you know. He is taking some class I can't even pronounce. We feel he gives us the best chance to win. We just need the TE group to execute a little bit better. Sometimes they just run themselves too far down the field and out of the play. That's football. Certainly will be an area of focus this week. Jake's looked really good in practice though. The other guy has struggled, but we have faith in him too if something happens to Jake. But Jake is really a great kid, did I mention that already?

We don't want to take unnecessary risk. Jake is great kid, he's really smart you know. He is taking some class I can't even pronounce. We feel he gives us the best chance to win. We just need the TE group to execute a little bit better. Sometimes they just run themselves too far down the field and out of the play. That's football. Certainly will be an area of focus this week. Jake's looked really good in practice though. The other guy has struggled, but we have faith in him too if something happens to Jake. But Jake is really a great kid, did I mention that already?

You forgot the *snort*.

Man it was great to see some good throws downfield to the TEs, I think the two big ones were both to Duzey, but Hamilton had a couple of nice catches around 10+ yards besides his two TD catches.

We need all of this the next couple of weeks.

How these skill players keep it together ip with GD I'll never understan. Duzey is possibly the best combo of speed, size, and hands sinc Clark. Hamilton imho is the #2 and 46 may possible be a great slot player/ mismatch for a safety. There is offensive talent on Iowas sideline and that is what is frustrating to people, GD and KF refuse to play to the strengths of their players instead the players must bend to the will of the ball coach. Please KF change, I don't necessarily want him fired, but it is liken to those people who never stopped wearing leisure suits, because eventually they will come back in style.

Latest posts