What do you (NOT) want to see?

If hawks cant stop big kickoff returns I do not want to continue to see us kick off the same way but instead kick very high kicks to the 20 yard line to allow our tacklers to get down and make receivers fair catch at 20.

Like earlier posters said and I have before, get the fb some carries, especially in 3rd and 1 with a counter play. I dont want every 3rd and 4th and short to go to be the same play.

I do not want us to play soft on every 3rd down and more than 5 yards to go. I DO want to see some more blitzes and press coverage in those situations to at least give the opposing qb some different looks. And bump receivers off their routes to mess up their timing. This was the only thing about norms Dee that I didnt like because the college passing games have become so good.

WTF? The 3-4 is what got Rich Rod fired and the first thing Greg Mattison got rid of in his miraculous turnaround of the Michigan defense.

Don't try to talk sense to these people. Its useless.

This is awesome! Two guys clowning yet both don't know what they're talking about because Michigan didn't run a 3-4 under Rich Rod.

Get a clue and watch an NFL defense play 3-4. Jets, Steelers, Ravens, aggressive defenses that force other teams to do what they don't want to.

I don't like insulting posters and rarely do but Jesus you two are dumb****s.

I, on the other hand, find it quite enjoyable to insult other posters such as yourself, congratulations as you will be my first for 2012 - now GFY :)

1. Forgetting that we have tight ends on the team;
2. Throwing passes on 3rd down that are 3 yards short of the 1st down marker; and
3. People constantly harping on how much money KF makes. If there is a correlation, we should just pay him $6 Million per year and we'll be in the national title game every year!

I do not want to see us fall into the same issues we had the past 2 years.

Stagnent play calling
Poor Special Teams Play
Losing in September
Playing to the level of our competition
Poorly Coached units "speical teams, QB, LB, and DL."
Getting out coached by someone who is making 1/2 what ferentz makes

You have alot of the main issues covered.

This is awesome! Two guys clowning yet both don't know what they're talking about because Michigan didn't run a 3-4 under Rich Rod.

Get a clue and watch an NFL defense play 3-4. Jets, Steelers, Ravens, aggressive defenses that force other teams to do what they don't want to.

Most colleges don't run a 3-4 because few teams have the bodies to do it. You need to have a 310lbs + nose tackle to effectively clog the middle and free the linebackers. You need big ends to occupy gaps and blockers. Then, you have to get hyper athletic weak side backers who can attack the pocket, assuming your D linemen are engaging all of the linemen.

Suppose we get your wish and we magically go 3-4 next season. It would be an unmitigated disaster. We do not have the size on the defensive line to make it work. The entire point of a 3-4 is to have big linemen hold up offensive linemen while the backers make plays, but we do not have the linemen to make it work. Nor, for that matter, do we have the kind of linebackers we would need.

I have to say, I like insulting posters and often do, and you are seriously stupid. This isn't EA sports genius.

I am not as "down" on this season as some of the posters but I don't want to see us play so much not to lose. Take some chances and play to win ALL THE TIME
I also hope to not see coker getting killed by running 30 times a game and no more drops for K Davis please

Latest posts