What do you do with your Saturday Mornings now?

TruHawk

Now that football is over I'm finding myself looking for something to do now? I try to play xbox but that gets old. I miss being down at kinnick this was my first year going to the games. It's been a good year but now what?

It's supposed to blend into basketball season..."supposed to"...oh well, there's always wrestling, the Iowa women only lost to the number 8 team on the road by 4 or 6 or something, even though they've been decimated by injuries, so that future looks bright...umm...hmm...the gymnastics chicks are cute...umm...wash the car?

Now that football is over I'm finding myself looking for something to do now? I try to play xbox but that gets old. I miss being down at kinnick this was my first year going to the games. It's been a good year but now what?

Follow Iowa wrestling and you will be satisfied! We are in the process of claiming our 3rd National Title in 3 years!

Iowa wrestling is a good idea. Never been to a meet. But I've heard good things. That's an option.

I worked on my car today. I sleep in most of the time. Saturdays are when I call my dad and we have long talks (mostly after Iowa football games in the fall), so that continues. I'm mostly bored and looking forward to football season. College basketball is fun, but the regular season doesn't mean much (my personal theory is that the regular season means less in college basketball than any other sport).

Sleep in. Take a shower. Read the Des Moines Register. Make breakfast. Read the mail and pay any bills. Get on the internet to read e-mail, Hawkeyenation.com, etc. Maybe turn on the TV and see what's on. :)

I like to start out by getting rejected for some morning action by the ol' lady. That sets the tone for the rest of my day.
I used to beat the snot out of the ISU and ILL fans in the neighborhood but I dont ever see them on the weekends anymore. Which is odd.
Then I retire to my Bob Sanders shrine, in the basement and run myself into the wall until I'm unconscious.
I wake up around dinner time. My kids used to think I was crazy. Now, they like to get involved in the action. My youngest hit the wall so hard it actually cracked the foundation.
We'll be seeing him in the black and gold, around 2022.

FoxNews has a good Business/Stock/Market show on Saturday mornings. Try to take in a bit of that on Saturday am's and get caught up on house chores

pretty much the same thing. Try to recover from the night before, except now I guess I don't to have to recover by 11am anymore.

Latest posts