What do tickets LOOK like?

I have 4 tickets to the Ohio game. 2 of them are (for sure) season tickets and are glossy (look really nice). The other 2 tickets I have are yellow and on cheap paper. They look legit but because they look soooo different from the other season tickets I have I'm wondering....

So, do they sell different colored/kinds of tickets? These are Row 0 in Sec 135.

The yellow ones are single game tickets and not part of a season ticket package. The glossy ones are someone's season tickets. All of this assumes that none of them are counterfeit of course. Assuming they are not, the yellow ones are fine just like the glossy ones.

The yellow ones are not legit and you should PM me to get my address to send them to me overnight (at your expense of course) as I am a counterfeit ticket collector and will definitely not use them to go to the game on Saturday ;)

Hilarious clicheusername3. thanks guys! I have no reason to believe they are counterfeit but had to ask the experts. I know the season tickets are real 100%. I was caught off guard by the yellow tickets! I hope row 0 is worth the extra money!

I was only able to get the 2 ticket season ticket package and received the generic yellow ones.

So what does Row 0 mean?
Row 0 is actually the first row in the North Endzone. However, the NB (north bleachers) sit in front of those.

The North Bleachers consist of 5 rows directly in front of sections 134-136.
The seats usually aren't available from the ticketing office.

Most people who get those seats are from group orders through Bravo Sports Marketing. The visiting team also receives some of these seats, too.

The bleachers are also backwards.
The 5 rows are Row A,B,C,D,E.

Row A is the top row (row 5)
Row E is the bottom row on the field (row 1).

Again, it sounds backwards but that's just how it's set up.

Here is the best picture I can find. Look at the endzone on the right side.
You'll see 5 rows of bleachers, then you'll see a gap (walkway), THEN the north endzone seats.
IowaKinnickStadium.jpg

FYI - In case you are ever thinking of sitting in Row 0. We sat in Row 0 in Sec 135. There are indeed 5 rows of bleachers in front of this section as well as the sections on either side (134, 136 I assume). This would be good seats IF the people on the bleachers are not standing on top of their seats. I will never sit in this section/row again because you obviously can't control the people on the bleachers. Someone actually fell off the bleachers onto the concrete behind him (was immediately swarmed with fans trying to help) and no help from the University came to his aid. With all the money involved in this sport I was shocked that the Event Staff just walked around and didn't ask the people on the bleachers to step down off of the top of their seats, etc. It is a safety concern!

I was also disgusted by the unbelievably profane language and lack of sportsmanship (even for our own team). I will consider sitting in a season ticket section (preferably with old people that don't act this way) but I am so disappointed that what should be a family friendly event... is something I am not comfortable being around and would NEVER bring my children to. Sad.

FYI - In case you are ever thinking of sitting in Row 0. We sat in Row 0 in Sec 135. There are indeed 5 rows of bleachers in front of this section as well as the sections on either side (134, 136 I assume). This would be good seats IF the people on the bleachers are not standing on top of their seats. I will never sit in this section/row again because you obviously can't control the people on the bleachers. Someone actually fell off the bleachers onto the concrete behind him (was immediately swarmed with fans trying to help) and no help from the University came to his aid. With all the money involved in this sport I was shocked that the Event Staff just walked around and didn't ask the people on the bleachers to step down off of the top of their seats, etc. It is a safety concern!

I was also disgusted by the unbelievably profane language and lack of sportsmanship (even for our own team). I will consider sitting in a season ticket section (preferably with old people that don't act this way) but I am so disappointed that what should be a family friendly event... is something I am not comfortable being around and would NEVER bring my children to. Sad.
Sorry to hear your experience wasn't enjoyable. That usually happens when the Hawks lose or play poorly because the fans around you will say everything in the book.

However, keep in mind that isn't just Iowa. That's everywhere. A big game will do that to people.

Generally, the seats that require the larger donations are filled with "less violent" people. It's usually an older crowd in those seats.

If you ever have a question about Kinnick seating, please ask me before purchasing tickets. Obviously too late this year, but I'll be here next year too :)
Some of the seats in the bleachers in front of you are designated for the visiting team. I glanced over there and saw quite a few red shirts.

Latest posts