What Are Your Thoughts?

You think this fan base has been hysterical and out of control this week, imagine if KF followed the Fry plan and the kick gets blocked and run back. Or hell, he makes it, we kick off, they run that back and go for two. We lose a game that was in the bag by being galactically stupid? Can you imagine KF in the postgame? "I know we had the game won, I just thought we needed some more reps. My bad." LOL

Fry would be the first one on this Board calling for the disbandment of the football program and the expulsion from the state of the entire Ferentz clan.
Hyperbole, hot takes, and hindsight are what internet forums are for, bud. I ain't gonna stop doing that.

Hyperbole, hot takes, and hindsight are what internet forums are for, bud. I ain't gonna stop doing that.
Hard to argue with that. If we won every week and always did the smart thing this place would be a ghost town. Thank you, Brian Ferentz, for giving us all something to do......

Take the knee and the win.
10-3...even if Williams breaks one....14-3...might look better in the scores.
But it in no way makes the game look any better or relevantly different. To us. To anyone who saw it. To anyone who would write about it or talk about it on TV. Or to future opposing coaches and players.

So if we did that and lost, you'd be OK with it? No reason to try a FG at that point if it could have cost the game, IMO.
I'm not saying I'd be ok with it, but in my eyes it'd be a justifiable decision. Especially when our kicker is untested and just getting his legs underneath him. I totally see where your coming from but my thinking is based on what our offense showed it looks like our kicking game became even more important and they're going to need the reps.

'Is it a douche move?'...To our team, no. To the other team, yes. To potential recruites, maybe.
I honestly don't know if it's really a douche move to the other team. It's the first game of the year, but if I'm coaching against someone in that position I may not be fond of the outcome, but I think I might understand and justify where the decision came from.

Latest posts