What are you hoping for out of Tenn Tech game?

To be able to make it all day w/out passing out from too much alcohol b/c i'm more than excited for the season opener!

Coker 3 hundo in teh first half(start the Heisman talk). Score at half 85-0. Scrubs come in after half and KF shuts it down late third quarter. Final score 120-3.

Does KF = BB in this scenario?:p

I don't like Biels anymore than the next guy, but he could have made it really ugly last night if he would have wanted to. Wisconsin had 44 at half and ended up with 51. So I will give him a little credit for not running up the score too bad last night.

Coker 150yds 2 tds
Vandy 150yds 2 tds
Nutt 85 yds
Def - 3 turnovers, 3 sacks, no more than 9 points

I don't like Biels anymore than the next guy, but he could have made it really ugly last night if he would have wanted to. Wisconsin had 44 at half and ended up with 51. So I will give him a little credit for not running up the score too bad last night.
On a bit of a side note. Talking with a buddy this morning, we need to put a thumping on these guys. KF will not keep his foot on the gas, run over anybody. Too nice of a guy. Places it so close to the vest and conservative that when the 4th quarter comes around, our opponents (Not neccasarily Tenn Tech, U of LA Monroe type teams) are still in the game. This leads to starters in the game late, which equates to youngsters not getting valuable playing time. Seems like KF tends to pull back on the reins, not letting his horses run. Then when it is time to let the horses run, they can't/don't. If late late in the season we might happen to be undefeated along with 2-3 others, we get overlooked because we don't have the gaudy numbers like some others might. I hate Bert Beilema and hope he is never considered as a coach here but he keeps his foot on the throat of his opponents, which= big numbers which= higher ranking which=BCS bowl games which=$$$

a solid performance from the D-Line

A few glimpses of Vandenberg's mom will be icing on the cake

On a bit of a side note. Talking with a buddy this morning, we need to put a thumping on these guys. KF will not keep his foot on the gas, run over anybody. Too nice of a guy. Places it so close to the vest and conservative that when the 4th quarter comes around, our opponents (Not neccasarily Tenn Tech, U of LA Monroe type teams) are still in the game. This leads to starters in the game late, which equates to youngsters not getting valuable playing time. Seems like KF tends to pull back on the reins, not letting his horses run. Then when it is time to let the horses run, they can't/don't. If late late in the season we might happen to be undefeated along with 2-3 others, we get overlooked because we don't have the gaudy numbers like some others might. I hate Bert Beilema and hope he is never considered as a coach here but he keeps his foot on the throat of his opponents, which= big numbers which= higher ranking which=BCS bowl games which=$$$

The thing that kinda (REALLY) pisses me off is: you are exactly right.

I hope no one gets hurt and don't want this to be a close game. I'm also hoping my kids make it through the whole thing.

After that I'd love:

reassurance that our DBs are going to be good.

to see Jason White and DJ getting some carries.

to see if KMM is as good as billed.

if Vandy walks out of there full of confidence and taking the time he needs to make smart plays.

competition from all the #2s and 3s.

No injuries.....at least a 4 TD butt woopin' and solid performances from our defense and o-line.

I'm also very anxious to see Vandenberg as well.

Want to see us to win, O line make some holes,run the ball and run it well, play some solid D, stay healthy,and move on! Happy with 28+ victory margin, no glaring weaknesses, and no injuries.