What a waste of time is correct kirk.

OUTofTOWNHAWK

You and Barta are a complete waste of time. This presser fixed nothing. It just made people more mad. Less interested.

Iowa football is now really picking up some speed down the hill.

There will be no change. We hear this lie every year.

If kirk thinks his staff is good then he really is not a smart man.

"Im not a big fan of looking backwards" - kirk

Why would you look back all you would see is losing. Looking ahead you paychecks coming right mr fatcat?

That was a silly idea whoever's it was. Absolutely nothing there.

The only thing that will save this is some exciting offense with CJ and maybe that will happen.

Yep, what was the point of all this? To announce that a couple players are leaving, Weisman had surgery, and.... ????????

Loller. I guess this was Gray Barta's idea to make some money off of a pay-per-view presser in order to help off set the lost revenue of sagging ticket sales? Could our AD be any more pathetic?

Fire him now. He has never been worse than he is right now. Saying things are basically the same as when he got here.

Overall there is still no sense of urgency. No changes to staff……. Basically all I got is the coaches will personally work harder, study more film. I expect a similar result next year, underwhelming results.

He has said the same things in the past.

He basically admitted he wasn't as committed to the football team as he'd like. More into fundraising. That was his only "mistake" that was put out in the open.

But he doesn't see much reason to change the offense. Wants a stronger defense.

Pretty much goes with what we've known for a while, that offense is more of an annoyance to KF than anything. It's a means to play ball control, field position football, and score off of turnovers or holding your opponent deep on their side of the field to flip position.

I honestly think KF would prefer every opening drive for Iowa would get to the opponents 45 yard line, and punt to down the ball at the 5. Hold for three and out, and get the ball back at the 50 to start again.

The best part about this and Barta's interview awhile back is they were both attempts to get out in front of the situation to try to make things better.

Its safe to say the Barta's interview & Ferentz's press conferences did the exact opposite of that. Iowa seriously needs to hire a PR person to come in and explain to these two dip-***** the value of public relations to a business dependent on the common person.

Latest posts