What a lousy year of basketball in the state

Shivetts

Iowa, Iowa State and UNI all finished at or near bottom of their respective conferences. Drake overachieved but still had a disappointing ending after a strong start. Everyone can hope for better things to come, all have some intriguing pieces moving forward. I guess we will see.

After pretty decent runs by all three the past few years, it will be a long March

After beating Northwestern yesterday Iowa is guaranteed to have no bad losses. They will get atleast a 6th seed. The route to get past the second round will be much better that way. The team has been very fun to watch.

Unfortunately i dont see iowa getting any better. More pissed that barta gave fran an increased buy out. I guess his body of work speaks for itself

“I was impressed with Iowa, and I saw them play several times this year, both on video and when we played them. Watched the game last night. Got so much really good, young talent. Very young team that is going to make a lot of noise in the Big Ten in the future,” Michigan coach John Belein said.

Indian Hills in Ottumwa has the #1 ranked NJCAA men's basketball team. They are undefeated at 31-0 heading into the national tournament.

So at least there's some good basketball being played in the state. Maybe Fran should take a trip down there if he's gotta replace Cook.

Indian Hills in Ottumwa has the #1 ranked NJCAA men's basketball team. They are undefeated at 31-0 heading into the national tournament.

So at least there's some good basketball being played in the state. Maybe Fran should take a trip down there if he's gotta replace Cook.
What kind of point guard do they have?

Latest posts