What a day!

HwkFn4Life

As if the iowa game wasn't great enough, us over here in western iowa can appreciate the fact that iowa state knocked off nebraska in lincoln for the first time in 32 years. we can finally shut them up about the arkansas st game. i personally was at the isu-neb game (father in law is big clone fan), and the groping and crying of the husker fans I thought was priceless. Then i came home and watched the hawks just do what they do. UNBELIEVABLE DAY for me. Go Hawks! all eyes on indiana

As if the iowa game wasn't great enough, us over here in western iowa can appreciate the fact that iowa state knocked off nebraska in lincoln for the first time in 32 years. we can finally shut them up about the arkansas st game. i personally was at the isu-neb game (father in law is big clone fan), and the groping and crying of the husker fans I thought was priceless. Then i came home and watched the hawks just do what they do. UNBELIEVABLE DAY for me. Go Hawks! all eyes on indiana

I watched the Iowa State game on TV, and it was great seeing their fans after every turnover they had. You could see the disgust on their face and it was fun reading their lips...

Latest posts