Whar the love?

ShemHawk

So I go to the ESPN NCAAM page...and where's our love? NO mention in the articles and the first video clip says we routed a cold-shooting Davidson team. You'd think we just got lucky and they missed a bunch of open shots.

I'm mad bro....

So I go to the ESPN NCAAM page...and where's our love? NO mention in the articles and the first video clip says we routed a cold-shooting Davidson team. You'd think we just got lucky and they missed a bunch of open shots.I'm mad bro....
Lol, if we had lost it would have been the lead off story.

I kept watching after the game for them to talk about our win and all they talked about was Duke. When they finally got around to the Iowa game it was 90% Davidson making shots and 10% Aaron White. If the sound was off I'd a thought we lost the game. GIVE US OUR PROPS DAMNIT!

I kept watching after the game for them to talk about our win and all they talked about was Duke. When they finally got around to the Iowa game it was 90% Davidson making shots and 10% Aaron White. If the sound was off I'd a thought we lost the game. GIVE US OUR PROPS DAMNIT!

Do you think if Iowa beats Gonzaga, if they hold on, it will be about Iowa playing well or Gonzaga's narrative about being over-seeded?