Whar Presser Transcript?

KF on Jake Rudock: Well, he's doing some good things, but he's got a lot work to do. He done a good job for us and obviously I think his best football is ahead of him. Different environment for him certainly in Columbus, great atmosphere, he will have to deal with some adversity.

KF on OSU: Great team, tremendous athletes at every position, haven't lost a game in two years so we have our hands full. It's always a challenge playing in the Shoe, great fans, great atmosphere and they obviously play well there. Urban Myers a bit of a ****** but he's done some good things, working hard, best coaching is ahead of him.

KF on Injuries: He's got a chance, ran a bit on Sunday, but a little bit of a set back, we'll see how he does on Thursday. Might have him, might not, regardless we will have someone in there.

There that should pretty much sum up his press conference.

Who really cares as they cant even 'elect' or set some new captains just to shake stuff up.

I mean, I am not a KF hater but I dont get much from the pressers, interviews after games, yes those can be good.

Who really cares as they cant even 'elect' or set some new captains just to shake stuff up.

I mean, I am not a KF hater but I dont get much from the pressers, interviews after games, yes those can be good.

He is a true Belichick guy. Keep your cards close to your vest and don't air things out in the public only in the locker room.

Another one of KF's buddies Scott Pioli was on the Dan Patrick show yesterday and told a story about how Belichick let something slip at a presser or something that should have been kept out of the public. He said after that happened what was a good Browns' team that had a chance to do well fell apart and he lost the team.

Pioli said Belichick learned a valuable lesson after that and is why if you ask Boston writers they would say the same thing about Belichick news conferences that Iowa writers say about KF pressers.

I dont expect KF to throw people under the bus but it would be good if just once in awhile he gave a cogent football answer to a question rather than doubletalk and doublespeak

KF on Jake Rudock: Well, he's doing some good things, but he's got a lot work to do. He done a good job for us and obviously I think his best football is ahead of him. Different environment for him certainly in Columbus, great atmosphere, he will have to deal with some adversity.

KF on OSU: Great team, tremendous athletes at every position, haven't lost a game in two years so we have our hands full. It's always a challenge playing in the Shoe, great fans, great atmosphere and they obviously play well there. Urban Myers a bit of a ****** but he's done some good things, working hard, best coaching is ahead of him.

KF on Injuries: He's got a chance, ran a bit on Sunday, but a little bit of a set back, we'll see how he does on Thursday. Might have him, might not, regardless we will have someone in there.

Well done

It's almost like being there.

At least not under this name ;) No, I don't use an alt...I have been doing some pruning the past few days, however.

This is one of two or three weeks where I have to go on the road.

as much as i hate how overused and abused the word is, it certainly would be "epic" to find out you had an alt named OK4P. actually, that would be a super way to catch trolls around here...not to give you any ideas.

At least not under this name ;) No, I don't use an alt...I have been doing some pruning the past few days, however.

Save some pruning for Saturday - I thought this was yard work saturday ;)

I've said that I won't watch but as time gets closer its just like an accident on the highway - ya just gotta look.

KF: Well, I certainly also want to thank the fans for coming out and supporting us. Without them none of this would be possible. Next, I'm doing to hand out the normal sheets on Ohio State. So, if you could just replace Prior with Miller and Tressell with Meyer, we can call it a day early, just like we have for the last 13 years. Thanks, and have a great day.

as much as i hate how overused and abused the word is, it certainly would be "epic" to find out you had an alt named OK4P. actually, that would be a super way to catch trolls around here...not to give you any ideas.

Better yet, his alt is MNHawkeyeFreak.

This is one of two or three weeks where I have to go on the road.

Straight-up here, Jon: do you also post as OKEEFE4PREZ?

That would be the most epic, long con troll of all time. I ban myself like six years ago, I start a secret underground locale to hate on myself, I come back again 3x smarter than the online persona I allow others to see...[strike]it is[/strike] would have been a good play

Latest posts