WHAR ***OFFICIAL*** INSIGHT BOWL GAME THREAD?!?

I feel like I did last year. We lost our RB that carried the load. Our team has been so up and down. On the road, we sucked. We're going up against a top 15 team.

This game won't end up the same. I hope I'm wrong, but I think we lose 38-21 (also lose on the spread).

I just hope we can keep in the game. I'm guessing Kurt wants to control the clock with our running game. Despite Coker not being there, I think we don't alter our offensive calls at all. We didn't last year.

I really hope that if we lose, it is a loss in a defensive battle for Norm. I doubt that happens.

On a side note, this WF/MSU game is only 12 minutes in the 4th. Hopefully we can tune into another station to watch the start of the game.

On a side note, this WF/MSU game is only 12 minutes in the 4th. Hopefully we can tune into another station to watch the start of the game.
Hopefully this wont turn into the arizona game where we are down 14 by the time it even comes on the tv.

Since it looks like it will take some time before we see the game, I was wondering something: When was the last time we saw a big special teams play?

Yes, we've seen us have some bad ones. I can't remember the last time we had a huge return/block/td.

I noticed that too. Always a worry in situations like this. Sometimes they delay the start a little. Other times a dual screen. Have also seen where they dump the game in progress if it isn't close. Doubt that this time as only 9 points apart.

Since it looks like it will take some time before we see the game, I was wondering something: When was the last time we saw a big special teams play?Yes, we've seen us have some bad ones. I can't remember the last time we had a huge return/block/td.
this current game was started on espnnews before the other was finished. I would guess they would do the same for the Iowa game.

Sean McDonagh and Frankenstein Millen.
But Heather Cox is good. I mean, she's GOOD. Really good.

Latest posts