WHAR ***OFFICIAL*** INSIGHT BOWL GAME THREAD?!?

A lot of mistakes, but OU has more starters out than us. We are totally laying an egg, so far. OU is beatable.Are we getting out-coached?

I usually stay quiet but this is completely unintelligent. coaches do not, and I will repeat, do not throw, catch, run, hold, or line up incorrectly. This is solely on play.

No passing game today. I would be pi$$ed if we weren't throwing it towards McNutt, but we can't even do that.

No chance of Rudock starting next year, but Vandy is showing why he is aching for somebody else to start.

lol @ JVB. Do we not have a FBS worthy QB on the roster?

No need to waste a redshirt on Ruddock as hapless as this offensive scheme is...as a matter of fact the offense is offensive. It's the worst offense so far this bowl season us and Arizona State would have produced a 0-0 4 OT game.

Iowa plays boring football but when they win we are happy. But playing ****** and being boring doing it is a recipe for none giving a ****. At least be interesting

I usually stay quiet but this is completely unintelligent. coaches do not, and I will repeat, do not throw, catch, run, hold, or line up incorrectly. This is solely on play.

No but they call stupid off tackle long developing plays on 4th and less than a yd.

How disappointing! James is really haveing a tough time out there. He doesn't usually play well on the road either. I remember hearing last year about how GREAT he was supposed to be. Where is this QB at?

Watch Vendenberg - he doesn't read the defense; he has predetermined who he wants to throw to and stares them down. whether that is on him or coaches or both it is bad.

KF (KOK) is getting out-coached.

JVB needs a fantastic second half to even think out a win.

McNutt needs to get open even with two guys hanging on him. His NFL stock is going down.

Watch Vendenberg - he doesn't read the defense; he has predetermined who he wants to throw to and stares them down. whether that is on him or coaches or both it is bad.

+2 as evidenced by his total lack of attention to McNutt split left for an EASY GD TD.

Man at least isu shows a little fight when they are losing.... Mike Daniels is the only one that looks like he wants to play. SMH.

Latest posts