WHAR ***OFFICIAL*** INSIGHT BOWL GAME THREAD?!?

G

GhostofGhost

I can't believe that one of you excitable boyz hasn't already initiated an "official" game thread.
Derp.

Saw it already today and not sure if anybody else posted, but Brad Herman out for the game (foot). Not a big deal, but loss of depth there at TE.

Also the flu has been sweeping through the team throughout the week. Both updates from the Gazette.

Saw it already today and not sure if anybody else posted, but Brad Herman out for the game (foot). Not a big deal, but loss of depth there at TE.Also the flu has been sweeping through the team throughout the week. Both updates from the Gazette.
The flu? crap. i had it last week and i remember how i felt. I couldnt get away from a bathroom longer than 30 min seemed like. Hopefully the hawks with the flu are much tougher than me. I was miserable for days

The flu? crap. i had it last week and i remember how i felt. I couldnt get away from a bathroom longer than 30 min seemed like. Hopefully the hawks with the flu are much tougher than me. I was miserable for days

The good news is that it's a 24 hour thing. I think it said Zuzevits (way off on spelling, I know) had it and after a day, he was back at practice and eating again.

This game thread will get ugly early! I suspect we'll see 2 or 3 definites tonight. Oklahoma will be successful in fooling us on trickeration 1x for sure maybe 2 tonight because our coaches in the booth are asleep at the wheel. Maybe 1 blocked punt tonight. Iowa won't do anything tricky mainly because we suck at it but our coaches thought processes are old...very old. We will be down at least 14 before we show any signs of life. This and much more even though Kirk is a master of bowl preparation...that's how outmanned we are tonight.

I'd like to palpatate the Hooters girls in Tempe!

HOOT_960_grid_12_col_r3_c2.gif

Saw it already today and not sure if anybody else posted, but Brad Herman out for the game (foot). Not a big deal, but loss of depth there at TE.

Also the flu has been sweeping through the team throughout the week. Both updates from the Gazette.

By "the flu" do you mean a stomach virus, or are you talking about influenza...the one you get a shot for every year that comes with fever, cough, aches, chills...?

Rosary beads and devout prayer among other implements will be required for the Hawks to emerge victorious tonight, GG.....

By "the flu" do you mean a stomach virus, or are you talking about influenza...the one you get a shot for every year that comes with fever, cough, aches, chills...?

Not sure what it was. They only said that Mark was throwing up in 1 practice, then he was back the next day practicing and eating. Then somebody else had it.

I know if I had the flu, I'd be out for at least a couple of days, but Kurt said it was a 24 hour thing.

Rosary beads and devout prayer among other implements will be required for the Hawks to emerge victorious tonight, GG.....

For some reason when you say GG I think you are talking to me.

I've got my Hawkeye Prayer beads on, my 94 Jersey and of course a tiger hawk sticker on my right cheek....my face. Ready.

Latest posts