Whar officating sux threads?

I thought the Hawks were getting some calls early in the first half, but at the half, Iowa had 9 fouls and Illinois had 5. We're just used to seeing the Hawks get the shaft, so when they get a break of two it stands out. If you didn't think Indiana was getting all the calls you weren't watching the same game as me.

Some of you have got most biased black and gold glasses on when it comes to Hawkeye basketball. Lose to Indiana and the refereeing was horrible. But beat Illinois and it was wonderful. Ed Hightower anyone?

These people on the Fighting Illini boards get it:
Fighting Illini Forums - View Single Post - Iowa 63, Illinois 55 POSTGAME
Fighting Illini Forums - View Single Post - Game Thread: Illinois at Iowa

Once again you show how clueless you are...

The officiating as a hole in College BB this year has been an absolute joke!

Nice insult. Express your opinion without insulting...

Clueless was officiating back in the 90's when they'd not call anything late.

Ah crap...I was going to complain about some of the calls, but totally let it slip my mind...you know...cuz we won...

images

Iowa normally gets the calls at home. Like every other team in the BIG.

There's a reason why it's so tough to win on the road in the BIG 10.

Some of you have got most biased black and gold glasses on when it comes to Hawkeye basketball. Lose to Indiana and the refereeing was horrible. But beat Illinois and it was wonderful. Ed Hightower anyone?

These people on the Fighting Illini boards get it:
Fighting Illini Forums - View Single Post - Game Thread: Illinois at Iowa

Here's an idea: go back to the Illinois board. And stay there.

Wow at least 10% of your posts are insulting and use poor words. ISU Grad?

ILhawk..come on, your word usage may be "PG clean" but it aaaain't any better. I can't stand your 4 paragraph long posts that 95% of the time are just pointless.. Are you even a Iowa hawkeye fan??

ILhawk..come on, your word usage may be "PG clean" but it aaaain't any better. I can't stand your 4 paragraph long posts that 95% of the time are just pointless.. Are you even a Iowa hawkeye fan??

Don' read them then. In my professional writing I try and do 6-7th grade. I'll try and lower it down...

Don' read them then. In my professional writing I try and do 6-7th grade. I'll try and lower it down...

^^I rest my case. That post is another head scratcher and isnt even 7th or 6th grade material. Go jump into one of your "competitive" half court pick-up games w/ 60 year olds.

Chill dude. You take things to seriously. Besides this is not a cheerleader board.

Chill dude. You take things to seriously. Besides this is not a cheerleader board. and I doubt you let your case rest.

Latest posts