Western Michigan

HawkeyeWalker

Has some players. I am watching a little of the nw game. WM qb can throw quick. We can run on them but will need to play well.

They did not look good vs. Michigan State, but then again, MSU's defense is pretty good. Of course, MSU's offense was pretty bad so tough to get a read on the WMU defense...

I want revenge on this team..... I want revenge for sitting in 20 degree weather at night and losing ...badly...

Shirley you jest. They play in the lowly MAC. Wins don't get more automatic than that.

Uh huh. Iowa barely held off a talentless Iowa State. Any team that can throw the ball is a threat to Iowa. There are no automatic wins for this team.

I am sure there will be white knuckle moments next week, but I think there would be even if we were playing Upper Iowa. Hopefully they can take care of business and head into the conference schedule with a 3-1 record.

Pretty sure they are ranked very near the bottom of FBS teams.

This team is worse than CMU last year. I know how that played out but I think this Iowa team gets it done.

I am hoping Iowa gets out to a fast start because I think W. Michigan might just have the "screw this" mentality after an 0-3 start and playing its third Big Ten opponent. Get out to a fast start and bury them. Of course it wouldn't suprise me if the complete opposite happened either.

Latest posts