We're gonna need a bigger plane

tweeterhawk

00a03dae79e911e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

Instagram

mikegesell10 tweet:
“They need a bigger plane for @adamwoodbury34â€￾

I'm 6'4" and hate riding on planes. I can't imagine how awful it must be for someone 9 inches taller than me.

But it must be nice being able to reach **** on the top shelf right!! F*** I gotta jump up to get in my twin size bed, thank god moms basement has carpet with padding or I would be in a world of hurt!

Info on the game:

The second annual All-American Championship, a doubleheader featuring the nation's best high school boys basketball players, will take place on Sunday, April 1, in New Orleans, La., site of the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship. Both games of the doubleheader will be carried on ESPN Networks.
Tickets for the All-American Championship may be purchased at Tickets for Concerts, Sports, Arts, Theater, Family, Events, more. Official Ticketmaster site or by calling TicketMaster (800-745-3000).
The players participating in the event have committed to play for some of the nation's elite college basketball programs - Arizona, Auburn, Baylor, Connecticut, Duke, Florida, Georgetown, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Memphis, Michigan, Michigan State, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oregon, Providence, Purdue, Syracuse, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin. There are also five players who have yet to make a commitment.
In all, 32 seniors and eight juniors will participate in the All-American Championship.
The games, which will take place on Sunday at the Lakefront Arena in New Orleans, La., will be carried live on ESPN3, beginning at 3:00pm ET. The games will then be rebroadcast in primetime on ESPNU at 9:00pm ET that same evening

Read more: All-American Championship ]All-American Championship

All-American Championship

http://www.gazellegroup.com/events/aac/aac_rosters12.pdf

is that a Nook Gessell is holding? We have a studious/avid reader coming in? I like it.

This is the 21st Century. Cliff notes are still used by students, they just come on Kindles and Nooks now.

All planes are too small, only works comfortably if in an exit row (where seat reclines) or 1st class. Although some airlines are coming around with their business class, leg room anyhow.

Gesell is the #1 student in his class...so yea,he is probably a bit bookish.

This photo does confirm that Adam is actually a full 7'1.25'' as reported...or else it is a plane for muppets.

Judging by the way the nook is being held I am guessing that he took this picture over someone's shoulder. Otherwise that would be an awkward way of taking a picture with his left hand across his body while holding the nook with his right hand on the other side of his body.

Judging by the way the nook is being held I am guessing that he took this picture over someone's shoulder. Otherwise that would be an awkward way of taking a picture with his left hand across his body while holding the nook with his right hand on the other side of his body.

I'll bet you watch CSI.:D

Idk, I think that plane is about normal size. Most planes I've been on are just big enough for me being 6'1" Add a few more inches and people will have to tilt their heads.

Anyone care to decipher what that person is reading?

Does anyone know such a software that would be parsed by subscribers to hashtags in instagram? it would be very convenient, for example, to parse by subscriptions to the hashtag "repair machine", it is immediately clear that you can dial the right people who are really interested. As for competitors, now everything is rotten, 50 percent of likkers https://igautolike.com/buy-instagram-views/ and commentators are either screwed on or from likes.