We're Back? Not so according to IC Press Citizen

JRD90

There is not a single word on tonight's Men's BB game in today's paper. The game is not even listed in the "What's on TV tonight section". Pretty sad that the local town's paper completely ignores the BB team.

Now I realize that putting together a 3-page sports section every day is a herculean task, but I would have assumed that the mental midgets that make up the Press Citizen sports department could have found the time and space to at least write up a couple paragraphs about the Men's BB team.

It's the national liberal media bias against Fran and da Hawks. They think if they ignore America's Team, it will go away.

Husker fans don't want to read about the Bball team while they are in town or sort through Bball links on the web site to get to the football previews.

They probably figured this is the last place anyone would go for Iowa coverage so what the hell is the point. And they would be correct

That's a joke!

41578_304637437182_7898_n.jpg

Ha Ha! It's funny because the only one to read the newspaper is a bird!

For those unhappy with the PC's coverage of Iowa Basketball, please copy and paste this into an email to Sports Director Ryan Suchomel to let him know your displeasure.

rsuchomel@press-citizen.com

Dearest Mr. Suchomel,

I am writing to express my grave disappointment at your publication's coverage of Iowa basketball. As you may not be aware (if your paper's coverage is any indicator, you're not), the Hawkeyes, who are back by the way, are playing in a prestigious tournament in an exotic, foreign land. Now, while I am aware that you probably want to downplay the importance of this tournament, since your fine, journalistic endeavor is unable to afford to send a reporter to cover a trip of this kind, the fact that your Tuesday edition completely ignored the game is an unforgivable and heinous attack on Coach McCaffery and the entire university community.

With much regret, I have to inform you that if you do not issue a public apology in your next edition, I will be boycotting your newspaper for the remainder of my life, and the lives of all of my male descendants. Please do right to your dozens of remaining, loyal subscribers, and correct this wrong.

Forever yours,

*your name here*

For those unhappy with the PC's coverage of Iowa Basketball, please copy and paste this into an email to Sports Director Ryan Suchomel to let him know your displeasure.

rsuchomel@press-citizen.com
Awesome, I could'nt say it better than you , Ghost!

Dearest Mr. Suchomel,

I am writing to express my grave disappointment at your publication's coverage of Iowa basketball. As you may not be aware (if your paper's coverage is any indicator, you're not), the Hawkeyes, who are back by the way, are playing in a prestigious tournament in an exotic, foreign land. Now, while I am aware that you probably want to downplay the importance of this tournament, since your fine, journalistic endeavor is unable to afford to send a reporter to cover a trip of this kind, the fact that your Tuesday edition completely ignored the game is an unforgivable and heinous attack on Coach McCaffery and the entire university community.

With much regret, I have to inform you that if you do not issue a public apology in your next edition, I will be boycotting your newspaper for the remainder of my life, and the lives of all of my male descendants. Please do right to your dozens of remaining, loyal subscribers, and correct this wrong.

Forever yours,

*your name here*

I could use the same idea for mediacom, since b!g is expanding to Maryland and Rutgers, i love to be able to tell Mediacom to stuff their selfishness up their spineless cord.

Latest posts