Well, we've found out a lot.....

cmhawks99

In the last several months., there has been much bitterness and division on this board. For my part I often step away and probably will forever. First I do want to apology for my own actions and its sincere (yes there is a but coming) . I can be rammy, caustic and over the top. I am indeed critical of people who are critical, hardly the same thing, but I'm aware enuff to get the irony at the least and the potential hypocrisy (it isn't) and the appearance of self righteousness.

But here is the deal, there are some who erroneously accuse me and others of being against others opinions!?!? 100% inaccurate (though I think they know this) and I sense they are just trying to tip the ledger back to themselves and don't know what to say......Here is what I know. Loud, constant, over the top uneducated opinions is the death of life.....I've worked with it above me and below me and its sucks the life out of a work force and it sucks the life out of this fan base. It sucks the life out of relationships and quite frankly the way in which it is often presented on here absolutely blows and is just anger, really. That's all it is.....Opinions, even differing ones are not only fine, but essential to growth and life. What gets pawned off in here is not opinion....

Here is what we know despite what many have loudly objected too......

KF does know what he is doing and the way in which he does it (quietly) saves faces and fanfare. We are often critical of him, but it only takes a very little amount of insight into the world to actually get it....any coach who says I have not talked to such and such and then signs with such and such is a liar, period. KF is not a liar and therefore he operates in the shadows, I'm fine with it and it makes sense...any other explanation would be lost on stuffed ears.

Our coaches, despite what others feel, are desirable and in demand......and can get jobs whether forced out or not..

Kf will make tuff behind the scene decisions and he wont to tell you about it and I love him for it. It keeps you up at night and I have to admit it makes me chuckle....

We can recruit and even though we think something is "big" it probably is being handled well behind the scenes, WITH the recruits.....

Honestly when I say "you guys" or these "guys" because I see the damage THIS attitude wreaks on society as a whole.......you can not like it, you can call me names, you can tell me your tired of it, but it doesn't make it not true. Life is fickle and I am a boss, if you treat your people the way you act on these message boards you are not getting the results you should be. And you are NOT more upset with 7 wins seasons than me. I honestly expect to win 9 plus games every single year, but clearly there are A LOT of guys out there smarter than us who think we are pretty dang funny the way we frett and cry foul over our coaches and our football....

In review have your opinions (educated or other as the case may be), but your bed side manner blows.....I wish we won more football games, I really, really do!! But have some respect and insight into your own lives....they aren't perfect for sure, just like our coaches .......just like the next one wont be....I personally don't want to be around when you run them down. I am all to aware of my own crtics to be one of them...

Last edited:
Chad, I haven't read your diatribe yet, but after getting 3 sentences in, let me ask, what will it take to keep you around? Next time I'm up in Bourbannais, I will swing in and maybe buy a new rig - will that keep you around?

I have a renewed faith in KF for gently nudging KOK out the door. But I do want to say thank you for the years of mediocre Offensive stats.

Chad, I haven't read your diatribe yet, but after getting 3 sentences in, let me ask, what will it take to keep you around? Next time I'm up in Bourbannais, I will swing in and maybe buy a new rig - will that keep you around?

You should...I'm really just a big ole Teddy bear.....I'd enjoy talking with you. Your witty and although I don't agree with your "opinions" they are never mean spirited and often very funny. I also agree KOK was greatly under valued by our fans. I wasn't prsident of his fan club, but I "gte it" unlike many.

Its really just these boards....they are bad for sanity....and my life (my wife loathes them) I appreciate the kudos, but I'm not looking for a retirement thread...lol....just had something I wanted to say.....what these guys do, it hurts, not helps.

And yes per usual I got long winded....lol

You should...I'm really just a big ole Teddy bear.....I'd enjoy talking with you. Your witty and although I don't agree with your "opinions" they are never mean spirited and often very funny. I also agree KOK was greatly under valued by our fans. I wasn't prsident of his fan club, but I "gte it" unlike many.

Its really just these boards....they are bad for sanity....and my life (my wife loathes them) I appreciate the kudos, but I'm not looking for a retirement thread...lol....just had something I wanted to say.....what these guys do, it hurts, not helps.

Chad, a whole damn genre formed around you. You are freaking legendary around here. YOU CANNOT LEAVE. If anyone on here has EVER disagreed with you, I apologize on their behalf right now - they should not disagree with you and your opinion should pass as gospel because you've forgotten more football than these idiots will ever even know, buddy.

Chad, could you summarize the OP for me? Thanks.

Sure our fans don't get it (just like most fans)and although they think we "don't like" their opinions, its the way in which they say them and process things that we don't like. And despite it all, its clear there are many more people in the "football world" whose opinions really matters that shows them their all wet.

Good luck KOK.......and to the new guy, get a flack jacket.... :D

Sure our fans don't get it (just like most fans)and although they think we "don't like" their opinions, its the way in which they say them and process things that we don't like. And despite it all, its clear there are many more people in the "football world" whose opinions really matters that shows them their all wet.

Chad - I will keep them honest. Just like I remind everyone how much better Alford was than Fran is, I will do the same times 1000 with O'Keefe.

I think I got herpes from reading your whiny ***** *** diatribe chad. You will be getting a letter from my lawyer and my doctor.

Chad, I recall debating our playcalling with you after the Nebraska game, and you certainly walked the walk as far as keeping it civil.

When a guy use the phrases, "uneducated opinions is the death of life" and "any other opinion is lost on stuffed ears," well, who could argue with that?

I just read that whole post and now I'm wishing I could get that time back. I'm not sure what it said but I feel like I should question our coaching staff now. I'm jk good post but I liked the short story more than the novel.

Chad, haven't you figured out by the length of the beer thread and the smoked meat thread that people post the way they do here because 75% of them are over weight, raging alcoholics, and more than likely drunk when they post; 20% are between 12-17 in brain maturity (actual age may be older); and 5% are "all the rest"?

Bad for sanity? This is just a message board about a college sports team. It's just people and their opinions. You are taking this way too seriously if it's bad for your sanity. There are serious, massive problems in the world that might trouble a man's sanity, but I do not find a message board to be one of them.

In the last several months., there has been much bitterness and division on this board. For my part I often step away and probably will forever. First I do want to apology for my own actions and its sincere (yes there is a but coming) . I can be rammy, caustic and over the top. I am indeed critical of people who are critical, hardly the same thing, but I'm aware enuff to get the irony at the least and the potential hypocrisy (it isn't) and the appearance of self righteousness.

But here is the deal, there are some who erroneously accuse me and others of being against others opinions!?!? 100% inaccurate (though I think they know this) and I sense they are just trying to tip the ledger back to themselves and don't know what to say......Here is what I know. Loud, constant, over the top uneducated opinions is the death of life.....I've worked with it above me and below me and its sucks the life out of a work force and it sucks the life out of this fan base. It sucks the life out of relationships and quite frankly the way in which it is often presented on here absolutely blows and is just anger, really. That's all it is.....Opinions, even differing ones are not only fine, but essential to growth and life. What gets pawned off in here is not opinion....

Here is what we know despite what many have loudly objected too......

KF does know what he is doing and the way in which he does it (quietly) saves faces and fanfare. We are often critical of him, but it only takes a very little amount of insight into the world to actually get it....any coach who says I have not talked to such and such and then signs with such and such is a liar, period. KF is not a liar and therefore he operates in the shadows, I'm fine with it and it makes sense...any other explanation would be lost on stuffed ears.

Our coaches, despite what others feel, are desirable and in demand......and can get jobs whether forced out or not..

Kf will make tuff behind the scene decisions and he wont to tell you about it and I love him for it. It keeps you up at night and I have to admit it makes me chuckle....

We can recruit and even though we think something is "big" it probably is being handled well behind the scenes, WITH the recruits.....

Honestly when I say "you guys" or these "guys" because I see the damage THIS attitude wreaks on society as a whole.......you can not like it, you can call me names, you can tell me your tired of it, but it doesn't make it not true. Life is fickle and I am a boss, if you treat your people the way you act on these message boards you are not getting the results you should be. And you are NOT more upset with 7 wins seasons than me. I honestly expect to win 9 plus games every single year, but clearly there are A LOT of guys out there smarter than us who think we are pretty dang funny the way we frett and cry foul over our coaches and our football....

In review have your opinions (educated or other as the case may be), but your bed side manner blows.....I wish we won more football games, I really, really do!! But have some respect and insight into your own lives....they aren't perfect for sure, just like our coaches .......just like the next one wont be....I personally don't want to be around when you run them down. I am all to aware of my own crtics to be one of them...

My how you do go on....Can we get a Cliff Notes version and a decoder ring for this post?

Chad don't let the bad apples (who most likely live in mom's basement at age 30+) ruin the barrel.........screw those guys.
The difference in thought and opinion is what makes the world go round. Even the craziest of threads often has some small bit of good thought in it.
I know its get old getting poked and made fun of by some of our fellow hawk fans but its all usually in fun.
Stick around

Chad, haven't you figured out by the length of the beer thread and the smoked meat thread that people post the way they do here because 75% of them are over weight, raging alcoholics, and more than likely drunk when they post; 20% are between 12-17 in brain maturity (actual age may be older); and 5% are "all the rest"?

I would like to take this opportunity to call myself a 5%er.

Latest posts