Welcome to the Dark Ages

BroderickHawk

I knew the program was down, but had no idea we were at this point.

Unless something miraculous happens I don't see how we win a Big Ten game this season (I would have said in the foreseeable future, but I'm trying to stay positive).

Sad. Struggling at home against s junior college team. Undisciplined football. So many silly penalties. Signs of a team that is in for a long season. The Chicago Cub in me had higher hopes for the season. Our defense is bad.

illinois looked pretty darn good today against cincy, a team that took purdon't behind the woodshed last week.

I don't see another win on the schedule outide of Illinois.
Illannoy just pasted Cincinnati, who pasted Pee-dew last week.

After last weeks loss to Northern Illannoy, they should have beaten SMS by 30, and should have looked dominant.
We couldn't even put a back-up QB in against a lower-quality team from I-AA.

I'm sure Kirk's salary is more than all the Missouri Valley Conference coaches, combined.

If we don't go to a bowl game this year, Barta should be fired.
If we don't go to a bowl game in 2014, Kirk should be shown the door with his ski-mask and his precious $18 million.

I knew the program was down, but had no idea we were at this point.

Unless something miraculous happens I don't see how we win a Big Ten game this season (I would have said in the foreseeable future, but I'm trying to stay positive).

Might have a shot against Purdue.

FreedComanche

500 yards to 200. Rudock mostly efficient. Weisman 180 on 6.0 ypc. We have problems to clean up, but so does every team.

We're gonna win 6 or 7 games this year and most of you fools aren't going to enjoy a moment of it. Such is life.

Yes, its great scoring only 28 points with 500 yards of offense against an FCS school. Things are looking bright. Get your rose colored sunglasses out, folks.

500 yards to 200. Rudock mostly efficient. Weisman 180 on 6.0 ypc. We have problems to clean up, but so does every team.

We're gonna win 6 or 7 games this year and most of you fools aren't going to enjoy a moment of it. Such is life.

I'm saddened that you have not admitted reality yet.

FreedComanche

How do you see 6 or 7 wins the rest of the way? We haven't looked good at all. Squeaking by a high school team after looking awful in the second half against NIU doesn't build confidence. Davis' playcalling and Rudock aren't helping either.

How do you see 6 or 7 wins the rest of the way? We haven't looked good at all. Squeaking by a high school team after looking awful in the second half against NIU doesn't build confidence. Davis' playcalling and Rudock aren't helping either.

Our component stats (yards per carry, yards per attempt, ypc allowed, ypa allowed) have looked good both weeks. That is more meaningful in the long run that one really bad INT by Rudock both games. Rudock is playing efficiently right now, outside those mistakes, which are correctable.

There is no chance that I can convince the sh1tstorm of negativity in the fanbase, but we'll see. The fanbase was the same way in early 2008.

Our component stats (yards per carry, yards per attempt, ypc allowed, ypa allowed) have looked good both weeks. That is more meaningful in the long run that one really bad INT by Rudock both games. Rudock is playing efficiently right now, outside those mistakes, which are correctable.

There is no chance that I can convince the sh1tstorm of negativity in the fanbase, but we'll see. The fanbase was the same way in early 2008.

IMHO opinion we didn't look nearly this bad in early 2008, BUT I may not be remembering accurately.

Latest posts