Welcome to the Big Ten Huskers

Now its not nice to promote death, i doubt osborne has ever been to your house and kicked your puppy.

No but the dumbschat gave all the power to Texas when he didnt want equal revenue sharing. How did that work out for you? Nebby got mad and took their academics else where. Opps Freudian slip.

Nebraska played the best team in the B10 on the road and got rolled, it happens. Wisconsin is going to kill a lot of B10 teams this season.

The only team in the Legends Division that has no chance is Minnesota. Don't bury NEB yet. They have good players, they just ran into a buzzsaw tonight.

Nebraska played the best team in the B10 on the road and got rolled, it happens. Wisconsin is going to kill a lot of B10 teams this season.

The only team in the Legends Division that has no chance is Minnesota. Don't bury NEB yet. They have good players, they just ran into a buzzsaw tonight.

When was the last time Iowa got railed?

Nebby will get a real QB eventually. But they will continue to struggle with TMart as the signal caller. I wouldn't be surprised to see him lining up at receiver at some point.

Just surprised they didn't realize how far off he was from being a college passer.

You seem like a pretty level headed fan. We all bleed for our teams. Just hope my Hawks can keep it up and continue to improve.

PS: I really dislike most Fusker Fans.

Nebby is definitely still a title contender. I thourghly enjoyed the beatdown in Madtown, but lets get realistic. As bad as OSU looked, MSU still only scored 10 points. Michigan's defense is still not very good, and Persa needs to be healthy if Northwestern is going to win any games.

9-2?? HA HA HA. You think they will only drop one more out of OSU,MU,MSU,NU and Penn?

Yeah, because OSU is a real powerhouse this year. The same goes for MSU. That game yesterday was beyond brutal.

Penn State is terrible.

Michigan is Nebraska, except worse.

And who knows about Northwestern really. Inconsistent.

The problem with their schedule is Michigan, and Penn State are road games. The Iowa game will be interesting, and OSU gets 4 players back 3 of them which are probably NFL caliber talent. They will probably go 5-2 the rest of the way which may be good enough to get into the championship game.

Last edited:
I so love that Nebby got hammered by Wisconsin last night. I mean really, did Husker fans really think that Nebraska was going to just waltz into the Big Ten and own the league simply because of their name?

Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of respect for what that program accomplished in the 80's and especially in the 90's, but it's been a long time since Nebraska has been NEBRASKA.

This is the best Wisconsin team probably ever.. They may even be one if the better B10 teams in a while.

Nebraska will lose 2 more and be a mid tier bowl team this season.
Thats kind of been Nebraska football for a while... Much like Iowa, peaks and Valley years.

Like Iowa, Wisconsin will come back to earth again soon enough and the ebbs and flows will level out and the Huskers will return the favor at some point.

The biggest difference I see for them right now is the ledgends should prove tougher than the north, so the championship game is not as much of a given. The league over all however, I think Nebraska will find very similar success as they had in the B12, they will be good but like the Iowa's and Wisconsins and PSU's they will have to patiently wait for those great teams.

Post Joe Pa PSU could be a game changer for them.

This is the best Wisconsin team probably ever.. They may even be one if the better B10 teams in a while.

Nebraska will lose 2 more and be a mid tier bowl team this season.
Thats kind of been Nebraska football for a while... Much like Iowa, peaks and Valley years.

Like Iowa, Wisconsin will come back to earth again soon enough and the ebbs and flows will level out and the Huskers will return the favor at some point.

The biggest difference I see for them right now is the ledgends should prove tougher than the north, so the championship game is not as much of a given. The league over all however, I think Nebraska will find very similar success as they had in the B12, they will be good but like the Iowa's and Wisconsins and PSU's they will have to patiently wait for those great teams.

Post Joe Pa PSU could be a game changer for them.

Agreed 100%.

the good news for an emerging Iowa team is the game is a long way off yet and wthe new guys are starting to figure things out. The bad news is the weather in Nov can be miserable for a passing team like Iowa is developing into. And it's in Lincoln.

I did really enjoy the drubbing last night. Not that I like Wisky and hate Nebby, but I think it just looks bad for the B1G if Nebby comes in and does real well in Yr 1. Plus, we are in the same Div.

Guys, you know damn well that the Big 10 is horrible this year, and that getting killed by Wisconsin has nothing to do with what conference they are in. Wisconsin is far and away the best team in the conference, and Nebraska will probably fare very well against the rest of the assorted turds in the Big 10 this year.

Nebraska is not a top 25 team. Wisconsin proved they are legit. If nebraska was not who they are they'd be unranked

I think Ghost is right. With the exception of Wisky, the Big Ten looks mediocre at best.

Ohio St? yuck
MSU? Barely could beat OSU - their offense stinks
Michigan? Looking good but have they been tested?
NU? Persa is done for the year, I think.
Iowa? Pretty young and inexperienced on defense.
Penn State? No QB.
Nebraska? No passing offense, so easy to defend. Defense is average.
Minny, Indiana, PU? They all stink big time.
Illini? NU exposed them yesterday.

I would say that Iowa's division is wide open, and that the team that emerges will get thumped by Wisky in the title game. Wisconsin is the only legit Top 20 team.

Nebby will be okay ... Have to admit I enjoyed the win ... Nebby fans have been just a little too confident they would walk into the Big 10 and roll everybody ... I know that for a fact because I know a lot of Nebby fans here in Des Moines ... Fortunately for Nebby, the Big 10 is down this year and they just played the best team in the conference.

Yeah, I really wish they would see a more typical, title contending OSU team next week so they could start 0-2. They got lucky with the tat scandel.

images
images

Latest posts