Welcome to HATE WEEK 2018

1hawkeye1

This is my favorite week of the season. I used to treat isu like a little brother. With respect, but not taking shit off them. I'm done with that. Unfortunately, there are a lot of isu fans where I live and every year they get cockier and talk more crap than the year before.

So screw isu. I hope they go winless this season. No more "good luck the rest of the season" BS. Their fans are always in my face talking shit and I'm done with it. Go Hawks, i hate moo-u and I predict Iowa 45-7

It's their super bowl and it always will be. I root for UNI when they don't play Iowa but I only root for ISU to lose.

This is the one game I always have a ton of anxiety and am nervous for. I can fathom losses (usually) but I absolutely HATE losing to ISU. HATE it. If drives me fricking crazy.

Yeah I hear ya. It comes with the territory when your favorite team plays a game they get killed for if they lose and get zero credit for when they win. Plus hearing their stupid little chant about who's state it is (I refuse to put the 2 words together, be it verbal or print) if they win makes me want to puke.

I would hate the clowns less if it weren't for their fans. Has to be the least sports-knowledgeable fanbase in the country.

This x a 1000. I would also add the faction of their fanbase that is obsessed with Iowa. That can't see the big picture everything is compared to Iowa or how it somehow relates to Iowa. It is soooooo effin annoying.

Latest posts