Welcome to a New HN: Site Performance Update

Hey John - site is back up for me after a long day of not having it. Looks and runs great. Thanks for all the hard work!

Well hell, let's kick the tires on this sumbitch! Call the Iowa Athletic Department and tell them to put "Disaster No. 5" into effect and let's see how this sucker handles a global meltdown!

Your signature line cracks me up. I need to look into creating 'trophies' that people can display under their name..trophy case or something that says HN MVP and you click on it to see the list of awards you have won )

Hey John - site is back up for me after a long day of not having it. Looks and runs great. Thanks for all the hard work!

If you couldnt get in today, it was due to the DNS changes propagating with your ISP. We have been flying all day...looking forward to the next spike day to see how this setup handles things. I am very, very confident in the ability of this new web hosting company. Incredibly so.

Well I seem to be the lone one having problems here. Before I saw this post I was wondering why it was loading sooo slow tonight. I clicked on this thread in hopes I would find out why. I am not having issues with any other sites right now.

Well I seem to be the lone one having problems here. Before I saw this post I was wondering why it was loading sooo slow tonight. I clicked on this thread in hopes I would find out why. I am not having issues with any other sites right now.

Wow I dont know what to tell you. It's flying as fast for me right now as it ever has. Try a different browser and see what you get

Plus, your DNS could just be starting to recognize things

Thanks Jon, I wil give it some time. I am pretty simple with my browser. Just IE for me, but usually don't have problems unless it is a big news day. Even my typing is lagging, and I don't type that fast.

OMG! Does that mean we have finally gotten rid of that stupid "Can Coker Redshirt" thread?

Hey...you take that back!:mad:

This hallow threat brought to you by, HawkeyeShane! Proud supporter of the "Can Coker Redshirt" thread.

I'm HawkeyeShane...and I approved this message...

Latest posts