Welcome Aboard C.J. Hilliard...

Looks like the stud we need to help push us over the edge and beat the Central Michigans of the world!

Looks like the stud we need to help push us over the edge and beat the Central Michigans of the world!

Do you ever put a stool in front of the mirror and say: "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you..." over and over again?

This is the space where I would normally list the litany of undervalued recruits we've ridden to January bowl games over the last thirty years, but I'm tired of it and you probably need to go abuse your dog.

Looks good keep bringing in those rbs. Id say at this point bring in 20 rbs and then move them to other positions if we dont need them. Looks like a solid kid.

Ok fellas: 2) No flame wars with fellow posters. Posts will be removed solely at my discretion. I won't see all of them, but when I do they will be taken down and users may be banned. This doesn't mean you can't debate, just keep away from personal attacks.

The 17th running back in the nation is a bad recruit? Wasssssssabbeee has great logic...

Do you ever put a stool in front of the mirror and say: "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you..." over and over again?

This is the space where I would normally list the litany of undervalued recruits we've ridden to January bowl games over the last thirty years, but I'm tired of it and you probably need to go abuse your dog.

This comment here needs its own post!!

Latest posts