Weird Feeling Of Calmness

SomersHawk

Not sure why, but while disappointed, I am not all bent out of shape today. It's almost like a weight off the shoulders or something. Maybe because while it was an unbelievably fun start to the season, we all knew the Hawks were not the 2nd best team in the country and a loss was going to happen sooner or later to bring us back to reality. Maybe because it was Purdue and not WI, MN, NW, NE, or IL.

Now the HAWKS and fans have their reality check, a week off to regroup and recharge. I fully expect them to come back strong and win the West, play toe to toe with whomever in the Championship, and win another Bowl Game, finishing in top ten. I'll take that in a heartbeat.

GO HAWKS!

Not sure why, but while disappointed, I am not all bent out of shape today. It's almost like a weight off the shoulders or something. Maybe because while it was an unbelievably fun start to the season, we all knew the Hawks were not the 2nd best team in the country and a loss was going to happen sooner or later to bring us back to reality. Maybe because it was Purdue and not WI, MN, NW, NE, or IL.

Now the HAWKS and fans have their reality check, a week off to regroup and recharge. I fully expect them to come back strong and win the West, play toe to toe with whomever in the Championship, and win another Bowl Game, finishing in top ten. I'll take that in a heartbeat.

GO HAWKS!
That would be among one of the best years for Iowa. I think most would take that.

I do think this season will be a failure if they don't win the West after this start.

Latest posts