Wegher's Fumble

Our offsides earlier in the game, when Clayborn leveled the guy in front of him early, was clearly a false start. Guess what we overcame the bad call and stopped him.

I don't remember when or who it was that got interfered but I remembered the coaches on the sideline were really upset over it.

And besides, those calls weren't even that bad. The fumble, maybe, but that would be a BS overturn. Once the play is blown dead then not all players are going for the ball. There is no way to have known who would have recovered it had the play not been blown dead. And besides, we recovered it anyways.

It was DJK and the defender clearly hooked his arm. It was right in front of the Iowa sideline, and the coaches had a clear view of it. Ferentz and co. were going nuts and rightfully so.

It was DJK and the defender clearly hooked his arm. It was right in front of the Iowa sideline, and the coaches had a clear view of it. Ferentz and co. were going nuts and rightfully so.

That's the one. My wife was upset at the obscenities I yelled after that one.

I didn't know BW recovered his own fumble (which wasn't called a fumble). PHEWWWW!!! My dog almost got kicked more than usual at that point --- what, he likes it.

Latest posts