Wegher to walk on at Nebby?

Yeah where is Kaldenberg the biggest Wegher hater Ive ever seen he must be from Sioux City, if hes not hed fit right in with the rest of those haters. It would be interesting to hear his two cents. I think Wegher will be back at Iowa if accepted back by his teammates. I also agree about what another guy said about being held back. I think that happens with A lot of the talent that comes here, its like the team has more explosiveness now then theyve had in awhile and this might sound stupid but...... I dont think these coaches now how to use the talent they have.

I just don't understand why he would go through all the trouble and bad publicity of walking out on Iowa's full scholarship to walk on at another school equally as close, deal with all the stipulations etc needed to satisfy the rules and possibly not even see the field. Its clear we could really use him next year and welcomed him back if he wanted to play. It makes no sense...

I just don't understand why he would go through all the trouble and bad publicity of walking out on Iowa's full scholarship to walk on at another school equally as close, deal with all the stipulations etc needed to satisfy the rules and possibly not even see the field. Its clear we could really use him next year and welcomed him back if he wanted to play. It makes no sense...

There are reasons that it makes sense for him to leave Iowa City.

Thanks, Ken. Listen, could I ask you NOT to run any reverses against Missouri in the bowl game?

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

Latest posts