Wegher to SD not true according to his father

If a return from BW is what you're hopeful of...those comments from his dad are all positive. He's leaving his son space to get his personal & acedemic house in order & hopes that he gets back on the football field. And he's apparently still enrolled & attending here. Those are the most positive steps one could hope for at this point.

Great he's still in school. I wish BW the best with life, his personal problems, and personal demons. You just can't help but want to know more about his storty but it is obviously not our business or concern. Good luck BW.

Sounds like a father being a father, not a sports dad. Appreciate those comments. Time to lay off the Wegher family.

I was surprised to read that Wegher and his dad haven't spoken in about 3 weeks. That seems a little odd considering all the issues BW is dealing with.

I speak to my mother on a weekly basis if not more. If I had issues I needed to deal with, I'd lean on her for advice and support.

'rewrote the mark for rushing yards as a true freshman - 641'

how many yards did Robinson have? wasn't robinson a true freshman last year too?? or was he a RS freshman?

lol, i got negged for my comment.

just saying he seems to be adding "word" at times when its not necessary, nor does it make sense. whatever floats your boat i guess

Come on guys you need to get with the times! I'm almost 60 and I know that "Word" is the new "Sweet" or "Great". Doesn't make any sense to me but in must to the younger generation.

I know what it means, and generally don't have a problem with it, but when it's the only thing in your first seven posts something should be said.

Looks like he's hanging out on the political forum, those guys will set him straight ;)

How to use ignore feature:

Find person you want to ignore
Click on their name
Select "add xxxxxx to ignore list"

What fun is it to ignore someone? This is a message board, I try not to take anything on here too seriously, at least not enough to ignore someone for their opinion. End of the day we're all Hawkeye Fans (well most of us anyway). :)

Actually I did come to this thread to add my .02 about BW.

Hope he finds what he's looking for in his time away from football and continues his education. No matter what happens, as far as I'm concerned he'll always be a Hawkeye!

Latest posts