Wegher Rumors

My sisters girlfriends brother told me that Feris passed out at 31 flavors last night and is going to need a kidney transplant.

One of my friends who is high up in the Polk County IClubs said that KF got a text message during dinner that BW was good to go.

He also said that when he was at dinner with KF that this was the most optimistic that he has ever seen KF. He said that that they are close to having the money needed for the new practice facility (or something like that), that Ballard should be 320 by season and that they are expecting 20-30 4-5 star recruits at this year's camp compared to 10 in previous years.

He also took some of the graduated seniors out in Des Moines for networking two months ago. Eubanks said that the dline is amazing (best in country), that this will help the oline improve a lot, the running backs looked great, Stanzi looked great and the receivers didn't drop any balls. I'm just passing on what I've been told so don't shoot the messenger.

My friend sounded like a kid the night before xmas and was saying that if we can pull off another solid year that we could be looking at a very nice 10 yr run. "dynasty style" The black and godl kool aid is flowing with my crew of friends.

He also said that when he was at dinner with KF that this was the most optimistic that he has ever seen KF. He said that that they are close to having the money needed for the new practice facility (or something like that), that Ballard should be 320 by season and that they are expecting 20-30 4-5 star recruits at this year's camp compared to 10 in previous years.

He also took some of the graduated seniors out in Des Moines for networking two months ago. Eubanks said that the dline is amazing (best in country), that this will help the oline improve a lot, the running backs looked great, Stanzi looked great and the receivers didn't drop any balls. I'm just passing on what I've been told so don't shoot the messenger.

My friend sounded like a kid the night before xmas and was saying that if we can pull off another solid year that we could be looking at a very nice 10 yr run. "dynasty style" The black and godl kool aid is flowing with my crew of friends.

So ferentz actually said that there will be 20-30 4/5 stars at this years camp?

He said that they were hoping for 20-30 4-5 star recruits at this year's camp. I believe it is in the middle of June. That's just what I was told from my buddy who is pretty connected with the Polk County I-Club.

He said that they were hoping for 20-30 4-5 star recruits at this year's camp. I believe it is in the middle of June. That's just what I was told from my buddy who is pretty connected with the Polk County I-Club.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

So i take it you were at this Polk County IClubs then?

I think what ruby is trying to say and what i believe is that we both highly doubt KF said they were expecting 20-30 4/5 stars. And even if he said that how would KF know what their rating is? Is he on rivals or scout going, "Oh look a 5 star lets invite him to our camp".

Ruby23 is the guy that claims to know BW's GPA for this spring. He's been spattering the other free site with it. I don't know if you actually are telling the truth or not but I'm pretty sure either way most people probably wouldn't be to appreciative if somebody was revealing personal info about them.

Latest posts