Wegher, Robinson and Hampton??

He is going to look back at this when older and wished he would have stayed. It's easy to not realize what your giving up at the time.

supposedly his younger (youngest?) brother is either in 8th grade or a freshman this year and is one heck of an athlete for his age. hopefully he can learn from his brother and take life/school a little more seriously

Each of us likely has things we'd look back on and change. Life is about making choices and living with either the upside or the downside

Each of us likely has things we'd look back on and change. Life is about making choices and living with either the upside or the downside

Exactly. Wegher has things in his life that are way more important to deal with than football. School is not for everyone. Hopefully life starts going downhill for him and his family from here on out.

Exactly. Wegher has things in his life that are way more important to deal with than football. School is not for everyone. Hopefully life starts going downhill for him and his family from here on out.

I'm assuming you didn't mean downhill..

I believe he meant downhill as in not uphill, i.e. things start getting easier. Hopefully Coker and rest of the RB stable we have now can reverse this trend of attrition. As far as Wegher goes... well, I feel bad for him. And if I'm feeling bad for a guy that scored the game clinching touchdown in the Orange Bowl as a true freshman, along with setting at least one frosh record, well somethings just not right about that.

I'll go out on a limb and say these three will collectively spend a decent amount of time in jail before their lives are through. I'm glad all three are gone from the program.

I'll go out on a limb and say these three will collectively spend a decent amount of time in jail before their lives are through. I'm glad all three are gone from the program.
Hampton and Wegher? As far as I know their problems weren't of the legal nature. I guess I could predict that you will spend a lot of time in jail. It makes as much sense.

Hampton and Wegher? As far as I know their problems weren't of the legal nature. I guess I could predict that you will spend a lot of time in jail. It makes as much sense.

LOL. You don't think Hampton is a problem child? Then you aren't paying much attention. Jewell will unquestionably do time at some point in his life if he doesn't get his act together.

Is it unfair to lump Wegher in with Hamption and Robinson? Maybe. But let's fact it, the guy has exhibited erratic behavior and is not exactly a sure bet to graduate from college. Let's hope the Wegher family business is as successful as some claim, because it might be Brandon's best (only?) chance at success.

Latest posts