Wegher has stipulation can't go to Big Ten Team

Well if he leaves Iowa at semester and goes to Nebraska for the 2nd semester he isn't going to a Big Ten school since Nebraska doesn't officially join until either July 1st or June 1st.

Good. Now I hope Barta didn't pull another blow it move that will allow him to go to Nebby because they are not B10 yet.

The fact that he would go to Nebraska makes little to no sense. But the fact that major athletes at a major university would do something to mess that up.........a no comment.

Who cares were he goes! He has a looonnngg way to go before his head is back in football. Won't do any damage to us. Best of luck to him, but it really does not matter.

You guys think KF and others are that stupid to allow a kid to leave their program only to enroll at another school thatr will be in the same conference as Iowa? Stop thinking so much. He isn't going to Nebraska, he will end up in Oregon.

He couldn't see the field at Nebraska. He only played at Iowa because our RB's are made of paper plates and fudge sickle sticks.

You guys think KF and others are that stupid to allow a kid to leave their program only to enroll at another school thatr will be in the same conference as Iowa? Stop thinking so much. He isn't going to Nebraska, he will end up in Oregon.

I doubt KF is really all that involved in such issues. He has said over and over that he doesn't think about such stuff, and I believe him on this one. That would then put if on Barta who is just a few months away from similarly blowing the Ben Brust decommitment.

The Big Ten rider is simply a personal agreement between the Weghers and the Iowa program. Going to Nebraska would break that agreement.

University can not stop an athlete from going any place. The only rule is if you transfer to another Big Ten University you have to pay your own way for school.

I'd like to bill him and rich daddy for expenses incurred since the second day of practice this summer. Players sure don't seem to give a sh*t. I hear his 40 is down to 4.18 now though. New website anyday as he reopens recruitment.

I hope he goes to Nebby. It'll start the rivalry off an a good note. More reason to despise the state of Nebraska.

Well if he leaves Iowa at semester and goes to Nebraska for the 2nd semester he isn't going to a Big Ten school since Nebraska doesn't officially join until either July 1st or June 1st.

Aw Jeez, he isn't going to Nebraska. Give me one good reason why he'd do that. Best guess, considering his "personal problems" would be a GPAC school in Sioux City like Morningside or Briar Cliff. Most likely Briar Cliff, since he's Catholic (went to Sioux City Heelan). Guess time will tell.

Latest posts