Wegher gone - released from scholarship

If KF released him from his schollie so he could attend Nebby with no conditions, I would really have to question the coach's wisdom.

Additionally, if Wegher would go to an in-conference rival, I would have to think that there are some pretty hard feelings on his part. Totally jacked up moveif you ask me.

If KF released him from his schollie so he could attend Nebby with no conditions, I would really have to question the coach's wisdom.

Additionally, if Wegher would go to an in-conference rival, I would have to think that there are some pretty hard feelings on his part. Totally jacked up moveif you ask me.

Dont assume this decision was 100% on BW and his choice only.

My point....dont assume he had a scholarship to even come back to.

According to Randy Peterson he was released with stipulation he couldn't attend Big 10 school. I don't know if that includes Neb.

Wegher will be attending a school close to home. You guys do know why he didn't play this season right?

No, but now that he's gone fill us in.

I do know that if he went to Neb. he could hang out with Pelini's brother. He seems to have a way with some of the boosters daughters.

If he goes to Neb, the Iowa Athl Dept needs a kick to the nuts for being stoopid

BTW Lincoln is still 150 miles from SC ... not that close to home (vs 300 to IC)

What about USD? ... close to SC and D1-AA

The same personal reasons that caused him to leave camp in August likely will result in him playing closer to home, if he chooses to play football, and that likely will not be Nebby.

No, but now that he's gone fill us in.

I do know that if he went to Neb. he could hang out with Pelini's brother. He seems to have a way with some of the boosters daughters.

I can't say why on here. Not allowed. I thought most knew though. He won't be going to Nebraska. Don't worry.

I never thought he was all that good last year anyways. I remember some of the holes he and ARob ran through in the 2nd half of the Orange Bowl, I could have run cart-wheels through some of the holes. Our OL made them look better than they really were. I hate losing RB depth, it surely hurt at times this year, but a talented RB is pretty easy to replace, but for some reason Wisky has them stock-piled and we have to burn red-shirts to find a starter!

So Hampton and Johnson don't count? How about Rogers? Incoming freshman? Dah!!!

Johnson doesn't count, as his post was referencing guys with game experience. But he showed me enough to get excited about his future this past August.

Latest posts