Weezy Scored 13 Last Night Against Toronto

He's proving me wrong.. Between he and Garza I thought Garza would stick. He didn't have to be crazy athletic to do what he's good at which is the knock on him.

JW would have to be able to dribble and create his own shot at times in the NBA and I figured he'd struggle too much at that. But good for him. If he can carve out a Kyle Korver sniper kind of role he can have a long lucrative career doing just that.

Good for him. Has he improved his handles driving past players and to the hoop or is he mostly making long range shots?

Good for him. Has he improved his handles driving past players and to the hoop or is he mostly making long range shots?
Haven't seen any games. Pistons and Spurs don't get on TV up my way.

Which sucks because that's really the only time I'd ever think of watching pro basketball...yuck.

I thought he would be a flop along with Cook....yet they are finding a way to do it. Good for them. Frustrating in a sense when they succeed at the pro level but the team results don't reflect it as much as we would like when playing at Iowa. Same for the football team.

Just wish we would see more of a team payoff when Kirk's and Fran's pro players are competing at the college level before moving on to the pros.

I thought he would be a flop along with Cook....yet they are finding a way to do it. Good for them. Frustrating in a sense when they succeed at the pro level but the team results don't reflect it as much as we would like when playing at Iowa. Same for the football team.

Just wish we would see more of a team payoff when Kirk's and Fran's pro players are competing at the college level before moving on to the pros.
I was wrong about Cook too he's stuck around he's with the Bulls now. He's still the 12th man or so along with Garza and JW but hey that's still living the life and cashing the checks. I figured Cook and JW would live in the G league like Uthoff and Woodbury or have to go overseas like White. But good for them. Ride the wave. Maybe they continue to improve some more and get another contract or two in the NBA

Good article on the site about Graves and Xavier, Graves had a big sack in the all-american bowl. I didn't know the NBA was so white after seeing those Spurs highlights, kinda short too.