Week 1: Iowa vs Tennessee Tech Score Prediction Thread

KF leaves the starters in the entire game. Says he has a new perspective on running the score up. Iowa 166-3. Iowa D shuts out TT but KF gives Trent Mosbrucker some playing time and Iowa accidentally kicks a field goal for TT.

KF leaves the starters in the entire game. Says he has a new perspective on running the score up. Iowa 166-3. Iowa D shuts out TT but KF gives Trent Mosbrucker some playing time and Iowa accidentally kicks a field goal for TT.

made me chuckle. thanks

This is a stupid post. Unless you are going to pay the winner $1,000 bucks, it is meaningless.

It is no different than the question what is going to be the first play, who is going to catch the first pass or who is going to score the first touchdown.

To show you the absurdity of this post, I will always predict Iowa will lose every game 56-3. Now, if I could win $1,000, it would be entirely different.

Really, how many of you predicted Iowa would lose to Arizona, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Ohio State & Minnesota.

If you are going to make such a meaningless post, at least put up some of your own money.

This is a stupid post. Unless you are going to pay the winner $1,000 bucks, it is meaningless.

It is no different than the question what is going to be the first play, who is going to catch the first pass or who is going to score the first touchdown.

To show you the absurdity of this post, I will always predict Iowa will lose every game 56-3. Now, if I could win $1,000, it would be entirely different.

Really, how many of you predicted Iowa would lose to Arizona, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Ohio State & Minnesota.

If you are going to make such a meaningless post, at least put up some of your own money.

Speaking of stupid, this is all for fun. If you don't like it you don't have to post here.

I agree, your post was stupid. The thread, however is not stupid.

Hawks 1 million TT 0

dr-evil.jpg

Lighten up, Francis!:D

Latest posts