Wednesday presser

There is a huge difference between Greg Davis being gone and Kirk Ferentz being gone. And why have a press conference to announce players and/or assistant coaches leaving? You can just send out a press release like Kirk has done for the last 16 years. Nobody has a press conference in January to announce assistant coaching changes.

It's funny if none of the players on the team even know what this press conference is about. If any of the assistants are leaving, I would like to believe that the players know about this.

Is this a statement or are you asking me a question?

He said he doesn’t feel that he is on any sort of hot seat.
“The seat is nowhere as hot as it was in 2000.’’

I don't remember, hardly any heat in 2000. We were seeing an improving product on the field in 2000.
Maybe, in Kirk's head, there was a hot seat in 2000, but this is another example of a disconnect between Kirk and the fan base.

He said he doesn’t feel that he is on any sort of hot seat.
“The seat is nowhere as hot as it was in 2000.’’

I don't remember, hardly any heat in 2000. We were seeing an improving product on the field in 2000.
Maybe, in Kirk's head, there was a hot seat in 2000, but this is another example of a disconnect between Kirk and the fan base.

Contract pays big time money either way until 2020. In 2000 I think it was the 2nd year of a 3 year deal of a much smaller contract.

Latest posts