website for game tomorrow??......

PDXHawkeye

The Damn big 10 network is carrying the PSU game in my region tomorrow. Has anyone watched it on the internet? Does it stream well? I have heard people hooking their computer to their tv. Any recommendations? Got to get my hawk fix, and can't wait for the big 10 replay..

I watched the Big Ten Special Divisions show the other night by streaming it onto my MacBook Pro, and it looked and sounded GREAT. I would recommend that option. You could always stream the game on one computer, and the radio broadcast on the other! I love listening to Dolph and Eddie!

The Damn big 10 network is carrying the PSU game in my region tomorrow. Has anyone watched it on the internet? Does it stream well? I have heard people hooking their computer to their tv. Any recommendations? Got to get my hawk fix, and can't wait for the big 10 replay..

Looking for the same answers. Have not missed a iowa game in years and im not about to start now. Does the big ten network stream on the website for free?

vid quality wont be as good as when you watch the replay on BTN- but if u wanna see it live then hook that badboy up to your tv- 360 quality at best tho probably

Last edited:
If anyone finds a solid method feel free to PM me or something. The bigtennetwork.com PPV feed isn't even working right now (for signing up or whatever).

Doesn't your provider have alternate Big 10 channels? I have Dish Network. They are showing the Hawks on 9501 for HD.

Latest posts