Weather forecast for Purdue game.

Grady

Am I seeing correctly that the forecast for Saturday's game at W.Lafayette at kickoff is 50 degrees, chance of light rain, and 45 MPH winds? I don't know that I've ever been to a game with 45 mph winds...not a great climate recipe for the Boilermakers.

Am I seeing correctly that the forecast for Saturday's game at W.Lafayette at kickoff is 50 degrees, chance of light rain, and 45 MPH winds? I don't know that I've ever been to a game with 45 mph winds...not a great climate recipe for the Boilermakers.
Yup. That is the forecast. Nearly 1/2 inch of rain and high winds.

Yup. That is the forecast. Nearly 1/2 inch of rain and high winds.
The way football should be played on regular occasion.

Also, precip forecasts more than 36 hours out are super unreliable.

Wind and rain they can get pretty close, but there’s essentially equal chance of it raining an inch or not a drop.

What about Iowa vs Maryland back in 2018? Those winds had to be close to 45mph at times.

Latest posts